Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hashmouf's Summer Thirst Quencher : "Purple & Green Iced Tea" Recipe Guide

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hashmouf, Jul 29, 2008.

1. How high does a glass of that stuff get you?

2. No problem bro I am glad you asked since this a major misconception when making weed tea, I will be more the happy to explain it.

THC is soluble by several solvents , Alcohol, Fatty Acids and various other Acids with Citric acid being one of these. Often over looked using Citric acid in the form of lemon, lime , orange or other citrus juices is a very effective way to extract THC and CBD's from cannabis. Citric acid dissolves THC and CBD's into a liquid form which infuses with the juice and tea making it very easy to be metabolized by the human body.

This works along the same lines of making QWISO, Honey oil, Cannabutter and most other extracts using a solvent to remove the THC.

3. It really depends on the potency of trimmings or buds, I used high quality trimmings so it is quite potent but still pretty mild, you get a nice relaxing body high with eye dropping effects.

4. hahahaaa Yeah R&R you are welcomed anytime drinks, dinner and dessert I can make it all :D

5. im not going to do this but what do you think would happen if someone just drank the thc saturated lemon juice

6. that looks soooooo tasty, i cant stop looking at it!!!!

7. If lemon juice dissolves THC and CBDs then what would be stopping me from making "weed shots" just with about a shot glasses worth of lemon juice and some sugar and then dissolve about a nugs worth of some good weed into it? Then just strain, knock it back, and enjoy?

8. you make the best guides out there with the best pictures fo sho!

9. Tuesday To-Do List:

Make dank "purple & green iced tea"

thanks for the recipe

10. Wait... citric acid... really? So I can soak some bud in lemon juice and drink it and I will get high? (Shitty taste aside)

11. I have almost all of your guides bookmarked.
    I'd go as far as saying you are one of the most helpful
    people on GC. +rep for another amazing guide.

12. How did you figure out that citric acid would work? I can't find a single site online that mentions it (I could just suck at searching right now). So, can I ask for a cite? In the most respectful and believing way possible. :smoking:

13. I fuckin love your guides dude, they make shit so easy...

14. well..... first they would pucker then they would be loaded is my best guess :p

15. awsome guide man +rep i'll definitly by trying this sometime

16. It is really a simple thing to figure out, I discovered this method by experimentation. I have made several forms of extracts in many different ways and I developed this recipe about 8 or 9 years ago. You will probably not find it on another site since this is a Hashmouf and Grasscity Exclusive!

17. Yes it would be possible.

18. Kudos for this guide. You make some fantastic guides.

19. thank you I glad you appreciate the guides.

20. hahaha souds like a good plan, enjoy!