Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. #20121 mactheman, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
    Hi Bigdog Andy if fox farmsoil as fertilizers all ready mix in when bought at shop ,,,you do not need to feed for a good few weeks ,,just be careful how you water ,,,the new growth on the plant that looks nute burnt looks ok for now so go easy on the nutes and water ,,,mac
    ps the plants should be in their final pots by now at the smallest 5ltr pots but any thing bigger so 11ltr would but a lot better for bigger yields for your autos ...mac

2. Crossposted, my baby is showing killer signs of stress. Day 52 from seed. GH nutrients given at 6.5 ph. Cal mag given to her 4 days ago. Not sure whats wrong any help would be appreciated. Spreading fast 1455640577566.jpg 1455640706872.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Woke up to this.. Super quick onset, not sure what triggered it. Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

4. IMG_3407.JPG
    IMG_3408.JPG
    IMG_3414.JPG
    IMG_3415.JPG
    IMG_3407.JPG

Hey I am stumped on whats going on with my plants...they look like shit and everything keeps dying on them. I am not sure what to do and would like to just post a few pics and tell everyone whats goin on. These plants have been growing in my basement for a few months and they really haven't had too many problems that I have not been able to correct.
    They had fungus nats, so we got sand
    they had mites, so we got neem.
    they were this so we did that
    basically i have done everything and not faced to many problems. but now i am on my second round and having this problem with plants growing. its almost like they just are dying from the inside out?
    IM THINKNG it could be that they need to be flushed? (nutrient lock?) but that wouldnt kill them?
    Maybe Spydermites, but I used neem in the past and still use neem currently.
    please look at the pics and tell me whats wrong.

5. i think you could be right about having spider mites,,,a flush shouldn't kill your plants although they look on the way out ,but try a flush ,and sit back and see what happens ,,,mac

6. Sorry dude but look closely fot stuff moving but if you can id chuck the lot out and wash the pots bleah the tent and clean everything then let a py bomb off in the tent with the carbon filter off then bomb the room the tents in then wipe down and start again. That way you can start fresh the new plants will grow quicker if you get mites id keep spinosad to hand and mix crab meal in the top few inches of soil to keep burrowing insects out.

7. Well, my big girl is spotting up with tiny yellow dots (makes me think it is spider mites) on many of the lower leaves. Eventually the sickness has advanced into brown dying leaves and the whole leaf will fall off. I have found 3 leaves have fallen in the past week. I feed with regular grow nutrients and calmag. I need help asap!

Attached Files:

8. #20128 reeves123, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
    Hey guys I have one plant that is not looking good.

It's in Pro Mix Bx mixed with 10% perlite, I gave her her first haft strength feeding of dyna gro foliage pro yesterday. It was like that before the feeding

Im not sure what to do...

If you guys have any idea.

Thanks

edit:
    And It's under 600w hps since yesterday, before it was under 120 watts cfl
    It was like that before the light switch.

Attached Files:

9. #20129 pdgenoa, Feb 18, 2016
    Hello, this is my first time grow. These are two from bag seed. Started growing about three weeks apart but began flowering on both at same time. I'll include as much info as I can.

I'm very close on harvesting and need help with that but for here I'm concerned about the older plant and some leaf behaviour. I started with cfl's and am finishing with a 600w hps which has been going for about a week and a half. The soil is just general potting soil but apparently very hot as I've constantly had to adjust down my ph for watering as the drain off comes out around 8 or 9 even if I start with 5 or 6. Anyway, just in the past two weeks she's been having a lot of yellowing leafs in the middle but not just older leaves - new ones too. Here are shots of both my setup and close ups of the plant. Note that my younger plant is doing fine and in the same soil.

Thank you for any help.

Attached Files:

10. #20130 Dabh, Feb 18, 2016
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455787029.005660.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455787042.277041.jpg

Guys help what is wrong is it phosphorus diffencie. First pick is a kush auto and second is a proper haze plant. Haze went to 12/12 on 1st of Feb 2016 and kush is about 10 weeks from seed I think is stunted. Iv got a spider mite problem at the minute can't get rid of the fuckers but surely the that wudnt be mites
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455788220.145597.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455788236.268704.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455788247.340762.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455788264.866563.jpg also this is my berry bomb auto I reckon it's about a week or 2 from chop but the mites r getting pritty bad so would it be worth chopping her down or wait it out and hope they dnt start webbing shit up

11. Really need help, not sure what the problem is. I thought it was Nitrogen def but i have been adding 2ml of powerfeed and 1ml of seasol in 1 litre of ph balanced water and using the whole 1litre every 2-3 days. Problem is only effecting lower to mid portion of plant. But it has been going on for weeks now and is just slowly getting worse. Am I not adding enough powerfeed to stop the problem. or am I completely wrong about the problem? Am I a idiot for using seasol and powerfeed? it is the best thing i can see to get at bunnings. Any help is much appreciated.

Attached Files:

12. Any suggestions at all?

Attached Files:

13. sid you check my teply in my thread

14. Missed it, I'll go back lol.

15. My plant is 2 weeks old and its only my second grow.y first plant never had a purple/red stem so im not sure what the issue is. My temps are at 78 degrees in the grow box. View attachment 1455887326588.jpg

Sent from my LG-H345 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

16. Add a touch of mag. 0fb3d3

17. please help me I had this issue going back when it was about 3 weeks old then it got better naturally now again it is happening and I have no idea what it is. Cfls grow using advanced nutrients ph perfect grow\micro\bloom plus hobbyist bundle ph is around 6 in the water but it's a soil grow lights on 12\12 the end of week 2 of flower heat is always between 76-80 lights on and 72-74 lights off feeding them twice a week they got fed last night and it got worse overnight this all happened in 2 days. Pics attached let me know please help me because I'm clueless also humidity is between 30-40% should I up it?

18. please help me I had this issue going back when it was about 3 weeks old then it got better naturally now again it is happening and I have no idea what it is. Cfls grow using advanced nutrients ph perfect grow\micro\bloom plus hobbyist bundle ph is around 6 in the water but it's a soil grow lights on 12\12 the end of week 2 of flower heat is always between 76-80 lights on and 72-74 lights off feeding them twice a week they got fed last night and it got worse overnight this all happened in 2 days. Pics attached let me know please help me because I'm clueless

Attached Files:

19. Hi trikthe grower it looks to me to be a Magnesium deficiency ,,,,mac

20. Am i also seeing a phos def appering on triks plant there what ya think mac

Tho id be inclined to get more light lower down too