Tryna get my surp on

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TokingToker, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Promethazine is sometimes used as a recreational drug in conjunction with codeine in prescription cough syrup. The syrup by itself contains 7% alcohol. The traditional mixture of Sprite and cough syrup with codeine, which is known as "purple drank" or "Sizzurp", is popularized in the rap world, especially in the Houston area.<sup id="cite_ref-Peters_10-0" class="reference">[11]</sup> It is also sometimes used to counteract nausea caused by illicit opioid use.

I have Prometh w/ DM is it safe?

If not.. which brands sell regular DM

2. man don't even fuck with just promethazine haha, you gotta get actual drank(codeine and promethazine to feel anything). promethazine is an antihistamine, but damn you got me wanting some drank. if that shit wasn't overpriced like a motherfucker i'd buy a deuce today.

3. oh and by the way if by DM you mean dextromorphan, AKA the shit in robotussin, that shit is COMPLETELY different than codeine. codeine is relaxing, sip a deuce and you'll be feeling relaxed and good as fuck, but if you take robotussin, with a high enough dose you'll start tripping and it's more of a dissociative.

4. whatya mean cuz im tryna trip dawg but is prometh safe g?

5. What the fuck is promethazine?
    Just make the actual purple drank.
    Get some codeine syruppp.

6. well shit in your first post you were talking about 'drank' and codeine and shit, and actual DRANK is codeine with promethazine, aka purple drank/sizzurp/lean/etc. if you wanna trip, just go to walmart and get some of this shit and drink it all, make sure the ONLY ingredient is DXM though.[​IMG]

7. yea i feel you on that bro but i dont wanna go to the store and buy that when i can trip with some pro and dm.. cept no ones probably gonna answer me probably due to lack of knowledge but i'll find out either way

8. my bad for dp but will this much gimme some good affects? its at the 6 ------- 480 line

[​IMG]

im bout to take it along wit a couple beers any dead on advice that is given i can get u anything u want from movies games books etc.. i know the hookups

edit - got word i should dip weed in it so im doing that

9. promethazine by itself wont do anything, you need to mix it with painkillers, what it does is amplify the effects of opiates (such as codeine) and thats why it fucks you up

promethazine and dxm will just make you sick, save the prometh syrup for when you can get some oxycontin or codeine or vicodin or percocet or whatever the fuck and go get some tussin if u wanna trip

10. damn dude, do you even know wht your trying to put into your body?

opiates or DXM?

lol

11. i was really trying to trip off the dxm notice how i said trip earlier?

12. what are you talking about man. we keep telling you there two different things.