Orange Peel Acid Does in fact work!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dobrybrun, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I\'ve seen lots of different forums and topics about this but they all tend to give wrong info.
    Here is how you really do it, I have been doing it for years and it makes your trip balls for hours.

1. Take around two average orange peels (that\'s a good dosage for this)
    2. Smear almost pure fluoride toothpaste on each one creating a thick nice layer of the stuff.
    3. Now there are variations to this next step, you have to keep it in a humid climate or use a humidified room, for 3 weeks (I saran wrap it, create a few holes and put it in my hot, humid garage with no A/C or anything, it would work even better if i didn\'t saran wrap it but cock roachs and such)
    4. Now after the three weeks, take a lighter and burn off all the mold on your orange peel/toothpaste creation.
    5. Put both peels in a zip lock bag (try to get most air out), and leave it there for 1 week.
    6. Now after that 1 week is over, you will have made the official orange peel LSD.

Works 100% and is kinda more natural(I use organic orange peels) than normal LSD and especially Shrooms.

2. How exactly is smearing toothpaste on an orange peel more natural than shrooms?

3. Cue Captain Baccard.

4. [​IMG]

Present and accounted for.

5. Because shroom are just pure poison, nothing more.

6. LMAO.

7. AND AGAINNNNNNNNNNN!

8. It\'s works, i don\'t think anyone on here has tried it and they are all bashing it because it sounds like some myth.

9. Does Baccard have another one in him?

10. Oh boy.

11. all drugs are poison

and drugs are alot like food too, they go into your stomach and you absorb the chemicals in them (in the case of food, protein and such, in the case of drugs, whatever active chemical)

i thought that up when i was trippin on acid, cuz you can eat all drugs be effected by them, some it just takes alot more then other methods

therfor, drugs are equal to food

12. IF you aren\'t going to try my method and just bash it like all the other topics on this subject, than i don\'t see the purpose in even clicking on the title.

13. Hell, he has two more in him. The two-palmer.

[​IMG]

14. ITs not your method, its the jailhouse method. Give respect to those in the slammer.

Question: Did you injest the oranges, or did you squeeze the liquid between the toothpaste and peel?

15. haha fuckin epic fail.

im way too blazed for my own good. I\'m really lovin this backass country bud I\'m gettin on my vacation.

16. put both in your mouth eat everything

17. Well considering LSD is a liquid, and that those oranges are moldy as all hell, you may want to consider squeezing them next time. Put em in with some OJ, and gulp down.

18. it\'s not just the juice that has lsd like qualitys, and they shouldn\'t have much mold on them if you burned it off

19. From what ive read and heard, its what forms between the toothpaste and the inside orange peel. Many people have squeezed em and reported a 10/10 trip on em.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.