Orange Peel Acid Does in fact work!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dobrybrun, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. don\'t care. everyone got the idea didn\'t they? :D

Cue Picard for my mistake.

2. [​IMG]
    I got your back.

3. Always a lovely idea when your shit is dryer than Uma Thurman\'s cooch in Kill Bill (i.e., the comma?), just remember to take it out soon and not leave it in too long. Don\'t need mold and shit growin\' on your shit.

4. my friend told me about this once he said to do that shit and stick it in a ziplock bag and put it under my matress but the though ot orange peels and tooth paste sounded to nasty....id rather jsut wait till i can find some real lsd

5. Oh god. You really believe it\'s \"Orange Peel LSD\"? You realize if LSD was that easy to make people would bother synthesizing it in laboratories? :confused: :rolleyes:

Shit do you even consider what its doing to your body? Your letting organic material mold, then eat it. Whatever, on to the rest.

WTF is an average orange peel? The peel from the whole orange? Or just a section of it?

So you let an orange peel sit and mold with toothpaste on it, for weeks. You want me to eat a decomposing piece of fruit? No thanks.

I\'m trying to picture what this would do chemically that would produce anything, and I can\'t. You let the orange peels get moldy, then burn it (Obviously destroying whatever progress you made), then let it sit again? Why am I even dissecting this truthless thread anyway?

WTF? Are you above the age of 16 or have any psychedelic knowledge? :mad:
    Nothing about \"Normal LSD\" :)rolleyes:) is natural except what it is synthesized from (ergot). I\'d say it\'s the hardest drug to produce.

Then you say shrooms aren\'t natural? Did you ever fucking take a biology class? Shrooms are from NATURE. I don\'t know how you can get more \"natural\" than that, care to explain?

WTF, maybe you are tripping from it, because your pretty fucking out there to believe this shit, let alone spread it.

I really doubt the OP\'s seriousness. Could someone be stupid enough to try it? Of course. Stupid enough to try it, then say it works and advocate it? Not too sure.

A mod should edit FACEPALM into the title as a heads up.

6. I\'m almost positive that what you are making LSA not LSD...but I have been wrong before.....why not just shell out $10 and do it the Hofmann way?.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.