Deficency/Nute Burn pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Klutter, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Always write down your sources. LOL

That'll teach ME to skim posts. Sorry ;)

2. Very nice ...

3. #23 freddielokster, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2009

4. Right on... I never knew which book they actually came from (nope, never bothered to look further than the def pics!).

Just amazing how much data we simply dont know is out there - such as these pics - that once we see them we think, "SHIT...why didnt I have this a year ago?!".

Props on posting the book link - I'm all about supporting Jorge...

5. great !

can i find complete of that book ?

6. lol :

thanks freddielokster for full book

7. wow.....absolutely amazing post man!!! :hello:

+rep

8. some great info man thnx!!!!

9. i have a copy of the book, if someone is interested in a glimpse of it, shoot me a pm.

10. dude bitchin info/pics...thanks for doing some homework for me. lol..bookmarked for future reference :smoking:

11. This sure beats the "other" nute deficiency guide with the 20 yo grainy pics.

12. Great thread man, this has got to help a crap load of people, hell maybe even me (which i hope they don't get deficiencies...) +rep

13. great find!

14. Looks like a great book Klutter, would it be possible to get the name of the book, I could really use it from the looks of the pictures!
    Thaks in advance!
    Puzzler.

15. I know tise is about dead but thanx for postin this I think I found my answer:hello:

16. posting so I can find this thread again later :smoking:

17. Whats the book called?

18. Extremely helpful thread. Great info. This is so comprehensive that I was able to quickly identify my potassium and magnesium defs. :hello:

19. thank you man i have seen these charts on the net before i needed to reference on and i found yours. appreciate the info