the graffiti thread

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by bloodwars, Jun 15, 2008.

1. sick, been waiting for one of these for a while now.

ill throw you up some of some local peices around here.

ILL JUST ERR EURO IT UP IN HERE FOR YOU ALL

rep bm, dlc, fop, RT. kO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CEE YUU

2. This Page is Blowing up....Thats Awesome!!!!
    I gotta find some better pics...

No one has ever Questioned if I was Connected to MSK or AWR before..ICR YES..
    Not to Sound Arrogant but I also worked with Sheaperd Fairy...Who Created OBEY/GIANT...I had a similiar Sticker popaganda campaighn at the time and have a Library of numbered and Signed Prints...

I have had a wild life (WHY AM I ON HERE..J/K)..I was even on OPRAH with my EX for all the Dirt I've done (TRUE)...

Thats enough without revealing my secret Identity...LOL...

KEEP THE PICS FLOWING!!!!!!
    -D

• Like Like x 1
  3. you were on orpah?
    word.
    what was the episode about.]
    i bet i can find it on youtube

4. All those pics are so sick epically the first one posted up. Just asking, how do people do such detailed work and probly take hours to do something like that and not get caught ??

5. graffiti grows in the darkest places my friend

btw what do you write the coma?

6. well i know gkae and skept were on gabrielle but i don't know about no oprah...gonna need some proof here

7. I DID NOT INTEND TO SAY I WAS ON OPRAH FOR BIENG A WRITER....
    I was on Oprah for the "Lifestyle" I lived in L.A. (and writing was part of it)

GKAE was on Maurie in a Black bandana to hide his I.D...keep in mind GKAE was GANK..Got busted and switched to GKAE (that is in my pics)

I have not seen GKAE since he got out 4 years ago but he knows me...

Most Associate me with ICR......But we all Ran together for years....

Do you know Eklipse, ELSE or BUS..They know me very well......

Put it this way...I have a myspace page and all those guys are in my Top 20..( I know thats gay..LOL)

Even the AWR.MSK.ICR Crews in other states.....

Do You Write ????? It strikes me as interesting that most on this site are younger and for you to mention GKAE you must be in So. Cal.. and old enough to remember GKAE's Glory??? I met all those guys through TCF & KSN (late 80's)..If you are in the SFV and over age 30...HELL..You probably might know me???..But I had to get out of L.A. for a while (still in Cali)...But that goes back to my Oprah Reference...LOL

8. no offense the coma, but what do you write?

or used to?

my suspicions are just blowing up over here, understandably you've made some rather large claims to fame bro.
    being in two extremely well known crews, and oprah etc. .
    definitely not calling you out, you can be whoever you want (its the internet)
    post pics or ur work?
    or which one of those was you?

i love the idea of a graffiti thread, but you dont have to impress anyone.
    (ive seen that episode with gkae it was pretty funny)

and here's some fliks for talking. . .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm Not Boasting..thats why in the first post I put that I was "Suprised" someone would ask me....It's funny" to me in a way because it's like someone is asking if you know your best friends...My Family..I didn't mean that as a blast I swear..Just so that you could realize my humor in this when in reality I grew up with almost all of those crew...

I HONESTLY HAVE NO PICS OF MY "GRAFF"..("suspicious I know")..I have not Got up or written "seriously" in years (niether have most of the originals)..I Sticker tagged alot!..But I am not a Frieght King...I am too old....

Go to a the website The Seventh Letter dot com..or Guerilla one.com...look them up on myspace.....the owners of those sites are great friends of mine...we have had our friends Die, Done crazy shit..etc..etc... and thats the "Unofficial" MSK AWR SITE....

and to be honest if you don't believe me...so what...I know all MSK and AWR and am in ICR so if they see me in public they would hug me..
    If you meet an older member just ask if they know a guy named Depression....LOL..IN FACT (and I mentioned this in my first ever post months ago) SYNC who is age 38 now and is in AWR,MSK,ICR,TCF,KSN was the one who gave my strain the Nickname "COMA"..Thus my screen name...LOL( I didn't even realize that till just now.)....Our friendships went FAR beyond Graffiti at midnight..We were Family!!!!! We spent alot of time together (and they were ILL times) and I am honored my boyz get that kinda respect to be totally candid..so thanks!

I was lucky to be around for those days..If I was Boasting you would trip out on "Other" Shit I did and People and Bands I knew...AGAIN!!!..
    The Oprah Appearence....

Nuff said..Lets just post the only true Art left in the world...From all over the world..Alot of what I have seen on here so far is AWESOME...Theres always competition and fame with crews..but alot of the other stuff on here is just as good as "Angels Will Rise", All Writes Reserved (didn't know that did ya), Mad Society Kings, Inner City Revolution, CIVILIZED (me)..TCF,,,TKO,,,,KSN,,,,,CBS...any Gang or Crew or Klan or Thugs....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THE FOUNDER OF AWR MADE ME THIS LOGO FOR A SKATE MAG AD IN 1997 (THE NUMBER IS NO GOOD)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. eh, its all good man.

you obviously see how i was looking at the situation, being a writer and you coming on here basically saying yeah i know and worked with some world famous writers and shit.
    Giant, msk/awr etc. .

seemed . . hinky

but ya never too old to paint man!
    just too old to run ;)

11. it's All good...I TOTALLY see your point and if you are a writer I would have challenged you if you had said the same thing.....It's a small world after all.....

and you're right..never too old to paint just too old to RUN...LOL....Thats why I went to Stickers...LMAO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. shits crazy man

baltimore has the best sticker scene... youll see how we do it here

13. Jesus! I swear on my mind I saw that throw-up before on the trains that passed Arizona!

No lie!

14. its very likely, this one was going south when i caught it.
    (fyi thats not a throw up)

15. Well, you got alot of props from pplz0rz.
    :D
    I like the style also :smoke:

16. Not to get off GrafF but I am all into Stencil art and BANKSY..I read a couple of his books and his shit is deep...his Stencils and concepts are Brilliant...I actually have stenciled recently...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I Did not Take this Pic..But it's a great Piece book work ICR in Arizona

[​IMG]

Some of my Stickers..No I'm Not a Lunatic...Like OBEY/GIANT...You wanna grab the persons eye "The Message is the Medium"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Almost Everything I have is either tagged or Stickered..This was my "TV SCREEN"..Yes the SCREEN of my TV covered with random Stickers...This was when I was in L.A.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

17. not mean to be a grimmer and bitee, but that isnt yours. its just straight up not, you know that program called bebo for little kids? like a myspace? That is a renowned background which is applicable to the profile.

balls <_<

18. OFF COURSE IT'S NOT MINE...IT'S BANKSY..... I assumed you would reckognize his Stencils..The Guy is WORLD FAMOUS!!!...WAY BIGGER THAN OBEY/GIANT...I would never dare claim his work as mine......LOL....