Quick Drying Methods after harvest...when you just can't wait.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by corpsegrinder, Jun 14, 2008.

1. I use farts to dry my pot. Doesn't work very fast and it sure does stink.

2. I'm sorry I'm a noob, but if I used, say the light bulb one, and I "cured it" would it still be fairly decent weed?

3. Why would you quick dry your weed if you want to cure it? Curing weed makes it better, and quick drying makes it worse, your working against yourself here. If your going to try to cure weed then take the 2-4 days it takes to dry the shit, otherwise your wasting your time, quick dried weed, I'm my opinion, is aweful.

4. [quote name='"bubrubsensi"']

Why would you quick dry your weed if you want to cure it? Curing weed makes it better, and quick drying makes it worse, your working against yourself here. If your going to try to cure weed then take the 2-4 days it takes to dry the shit, otherwise your wasting your time, quick dried weed, I'm my opinion, is aweful.[/quote]

Lol it's because I live with my parents so it wouldnt really work to have a couple o's drying in my room lol. I just wondered if curing it after quick drying do anything? Cuz I can't really hang a plant up in my room.

5. Haha, I thought that may be the case.. But idk, I'd just go for it and be stealthy about it. Haha, idk, my mom let me grow when I grew in her house. So this isn't something I've dealt with.

6. [quote name='"bubrubsensi"']

Haha, I thought that may be the case.. But idk, I'd just go for it and be stealthy about it. Haha, idk, my mom let me grow when I grew in her house. So this isn't something I've dealt with.[/quote]

Haha aight. Man your parents are chill, my parents said if they caught me with illegal substance again they'd call the cops... Lmao so I'm gunna have to be one stealthy mother fucker;) I'm just sick of having to buy weed aha

7. some parents are 'above the influence' of DC's propaganda...mine are.

mom and dad have bought me;
    • potting soil
    • nutes for hydro
    • coco fiber for bottom of the baskets
    • neem oil
    • odor control stuff
    • some herb when I was too sick to get out of bed...(disabled with multiple medical issues...)
    • new whip from my vaporizer (oh gawd is it nice, hands free easy screen change Vapor Brothers whip thing...)

some parents are more concerned with the welfare/well-being of their kids then what DC proclaims as 'reason' to let their kids suffer

8. careful...don't wanna dis on the parents...if they don't want you growing herb in their home, don't do it..convince them, educate them..then get the OK to grow a safe and beneficial herb.
    Granny Storm Crows list is a good start for reading

videos;
    The Union
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MESZh-_uyUQ&feature=related"]The Best Marijuana Documentary (Canadian) - YouTube[/ame]

Grass - The history of marijuana
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IueIgHiwtfg"]Grass: The History Of Marijuana [Full Documentary] - YouTube[/ame]

9. Well is there a way to dry it the good way just not as smelly?

10. Or like is it possible to dry outside?

11. A copper coin on a radiator works well, similar to the ballast technique. Some of these methods can produce ok smoke if used to finish off weed that has been air dried for a few days, obviously not as good as the real deal though.

12. Get a vaporizer. Nothin better then vaping fresh picked green. As far as quick drying, can't help you there XD

13. Dankmaster's Microwave Steam Method is THE BEST QUICK DRY METHOD there is. I've tryed a bunch of methods and this one blew me away. It doesn't taste like c rap either :)