BC Bud Depot is a fraud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by britishcolumbia, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Update i emailed an called with no response yet... from BC bud depot...realy wanted the bc mango an ultimate purps i ordered....humm wish i would have know so many had trouble with them...:(

Old man of the mountian

2. Play by play, i sent a very nice email to them (dont know how to post my emails here from my phone) and i got this as a response:
    Hi, we have not recieved anything under that name. Which of the address did you send it to.
    Peace kat bcbd.
    I responed with thanks for getting back to me and here is the address
    (gfs industries 2-140 king st.east suite 407 hamilton ontario canada.L8N1B2 )
    Waiting to hear back now

Old man of the mountian

3. Made two calls an sent 3 more emails norespones back from bcbd. Wtf this is gonna suck.

Old man of the mountian

4. SO ITS VERY CLEAR THAT BCBD ARE SCUM AFTER MANY CALLS AND EMAILS ALL THEY COULD SAY IS " WE CANT FIND AN ORDER WITH THAT NAME" REALLY AFTER CONING ME OUT OF 150 BUCKS , KARMA EFFECTS EVERYONE AND SOON BCBD WILL SEE.

Old man of the mountian

5. Thanks to everyone for letting us all know about BC Bud Depot. I will be buying from somewhere else.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Stay Away from BC Bud Depot
    https://www.bcbuddepot.com/

Wish I would have read the reviews.  I purchased 12 feminized seeds they sent me 24 which immediately made me suspicious. Out of 24 seeds eight sprouted. Out of the eight that sprouted 4 were male.  The remaining four all look different and none look like good weed.  I'm pretty sure two of the four are morphing, the remaining two wouldn't surprise me if they are males. 

Don't buy anything from BC Bud Depot.. CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I just had to say - HAMILTON? No way, thats my hometown, man!

• Like Like x 1
  8. @[member="Mad BCBD"] its been 9months but what the hell ...ill give it another go I'll call today an see what happens. I Will also recant all my negative post about BCBD if things are made right
    Thanks Madison

sent from east bumm fuck

9. Made the call today an spoke to Madison ... An he was a very cool cat an didn't beat around the bush. Was very positive an under standing an said my beans should be sent out by Thursday an i should get them by the end of the month . Im very impressed with Madison an their was no run around I'm hoping after 9 months or so of waiting that things go threw this time an i can give BCBD some positive love !

Will keep ya posted .

sent from east bumm fuck

• Like Like x 2
  10. Well you helped steer this trusting soul away! I was just getting ready to place my order for their girl scout cookies and thought id check the grass city forums to see what ppl had to say here. (ive had tons of good info from this sight, more then any others!) Im really disappointed but grateful i read this before placing my order. I had a bad feeling when i called and talked to them to ask how the shipping worked and the guy on the other end was cussing. Just didnt seem legit to me. Anybody have a good seed bank that has been tried and proved?

• Like Like x 1
  11. #71 CanadianOrganic, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Personally I enjoy it when a few cuss words are thrown in here and there - it makes me feel like I'm talking to an actual person.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I just tried CanKush.ca ~ sickest buds I've ever seen in person, like magazine shit. I fucking love the competition out there it's making the products much better... shit comes right to my door are you fucking kidding me