BC Bud Depot is a fraud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by britishcolumbia, Jun 14, 2008.

1. #41 sof2butch, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    :((((

2. Well a lesson to be learned order from Attitude, they carry BC Bud Depots strains and have a Excellent reputation getting beans to peoples door. You might pay some extra from AT but you'll get 'em. Good LucK.

3. I recently ordered from BC bud depot,used a CC,then checked for comments by other customers,OMFG, I must have been stoned,I would not have ordered if I read all the comments first!!!
    But after a few days,I sent an e-mail asking if they were going to send the seeds?(worried my $200 was a cdn gift),...they e-mailed back from their UK address,saying yes they are on the way. One week later they arrived (return address from Toronto)
    not germinated yet.....no idea if viable....but will continue to assume they are until then.

4. I recently ordered from BC bud depot,used a CC,then checked for comments by other customers,OMFG, I must have been stoned,I would not have ordered if I read all the comments first!!!
    But after a few days,I sent an e-mail asking if they were going to send the seeds?(worried my $200 was a cdn gift),...they e-mailed back from their UK address,saying yes they are on the way. One week later they arrived (return address from Toronto)
    not germinated yet.....no idea if viable....but will continue to assume they are until then.

5. Hello everyone,
    I am a Canadian farmer that works with bcbd. I saw this thread, and felt that I should jump in and comment. I assure you that bcbd is not here to scam anyone. We don't need to, as we have a large customer base, and we have for years. We have won legit awards over and over through the years, including cannabis cups. There has been a recent change in our location, true, but we are doing all we can to provide for our clients.
    If anyone here does have complaints they want to direct at us, I am happy to listen. I have been in this industry for a long time, and I believe that the happiness and success of every individual grower or breeder helps the industry as a whole.
    Feel free to PM me and I will do all that I can to address your concerns. I know that some people will still complain, and some people will say that it is too late. I accept the existance of such opinions, and I am not here for a confrontation. For any dissatisfied customers all I can do is try to make it better.
    Cheers,
    GreenBeard

6. Hello i have a question for greenbread from bcbd how does one goes about to get into the seed bank business legally of course? Or at least get a job for one

7. Hey mastrfunk,
    That is a difficult question to answer because it will depend on where you are, what the local laws are, and whether you are involved in the medical community.
    Personally, I am a medical grower in Canada, so I am able to legally produce for prescribed patients. In the Netherlands the cannabis community has been thriving for decades. I know that laws differ widely throughout the US, so it would depend on which state you are in, if you are in the states.
    The best thing to do, if you want to remain in your current location, is to look into what is happening locally. Visit your local dispensaries(if there are any), ask around the community(especially if you are in a medical state), and try to get some info that way.
    Hope that helped...
    Cheers,
    GreenBeard

8. Become a very competent grower, and the seed business will find you.

9. Okay, explain this:

"Hey we don't need your business, we don't care about you! Email us again and we will forward your information to LEO!!!!"

I had sent a total of TWO emails. one asking ETA to VanIsl, 12 days after I got my "Your order has shipped"... familiar with Canada Post I know that mail can take up to 10 days to arrive, ergo my 12th day email. Then I tried calling them. OMFG! Press any number they tell you for such and such department and nothing, the recording just keeps telling you different numbers to press, for shipping, etc... and none worked. So, second email saying I am reversing my CC charge ($875). THAT got me a response, see above. Bummer cause they do appear to have great genetics*, just sh*tty people and practices.

*Mostly though when you read the description it is that they "took a winner and backbred it" or some such which makes their claims dodgy when it comes to winners. Anyway, there are enough good seedbanks out there that have great customer service, gives free seeds (if that's important) AND has great packaging and delivers.

10. Hey sansea,

I can't really comment on the level of service you have recieved, as I no longer have any ties with BCBD. We had some professional differences, and decided to part ways.

I worked with BCBD for quite a short time, and while retail was not supposed to be something I had anything to do with, I did hear these complaints while I was there.  I decided to reach out to the growing community, of which I am a part, and attempt to make things better.

I have moved on now, and unfortunately there's not much I can do to help you with regards to BCBD. That email response is not something that you would ever get from me.

Being from BC, I find it particularly frustrating to hear these stories from fellow residents. Aside from the emails, if you are anywhere in Canada, you should be getting your order super quick, too.

I have come back home since severing ties with BCBD, and maybe I can do something to lend a hand. PM me and we can talk.

Cheers,

GreenBeard

11. he did order feminized seeds.... try reading the comment before criticizing it

12. 1 female out of 12 seeds is the average??? WTF is up with that  ?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

I must be superman, cause I get way more females then males, by like a 2/1 ratio .

shit sometimes I'm worried I wont get a decent male to make seeds.. :eek:  sucks when you only got 2 males out of a ten pack to choose from( I dont alwasy want to order in 2-3 packs to find the best..sometimes i just want to not haver to order em again ). this is a breeder only complaint BTW.... & prolly just murphys law in action.

13. Ordered 10 Girl Scout Cookies from the about 2 weeks ago, order was shipped out on Monday, hopefully they get here soon

14. Leasson learn look up "site here" review on google and look

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Recieved my seeds today ordered 12 GSC received 17. They gave me 5 extra took about 2 and a half weeks.

16. How'd thosed GSC's do man? i want the strain but ive heard wierd things about BCBD's version of it

17. Too many bad reviews for me to order. Fuck them. Bonzaa too. Terrible

18. #58 miscbrah3284, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014

probably shit.....they have now used 3 different growers pics to sell their seeds.....my original run with girl scout cookies was just used for about 5+ months on instagram and hundreds of seeds were sold with my pics lol

anybody who buys from them deserves what they get...fuckin hacks

19. #59 N.H.countryfarmer, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    Its been 8weeks since i placed my order... got my toes & fingers crossed.
    Will keep you updated...
    Old man of the mountian

Don't bother 1 of the 15 sprouted and died shortly after biggest waste of money ever. Glad i cancelled my credit card and told them that was not me that ordered that lol.