BC Bud Depot is a fraud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by britishcolumbia, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Unbelievable number of people with stolen CCs the day after using BCBudDepot. I think I was reading this on another board recently and mentioned in that thread I've read that before about them.

Until you take their seeds and grow them out you don't know what you have. You "might" have bogbubble, might not.

2. Bahahaha your so stupid if you think its 1-12 .....
    God damn I hate some noobs lol.........

3. 1 in 12 hshaahahhahahahahahah i must have dammmmmmmmmmmmmmn good luck cause im bout 50 / 50

4. Mujahid2, I had the same thing happen with this rotten company. I posted it elsewhere, but since I'm new to this, I don't know how to reference it. Someone who works at BC Bud Depot or bcbuddepot stole my credit card number and charged over $3000 worth of shit, including airline tickets in Europe. Hopefully this will serve as a warning to those trusting souls out there who willingly give out their credit card info to these thieves. I can't vouch for what anyone else says about this shitty company. I can tell you about my experience and hope somebody will listen and avoid BC Bud Depot, the credit card thieves. Make no mistake: this company is out to screw you and me. Don't let it happen to you. Thanks to all you who give honest info even if it's not always positive. BC Bud Depot is a ripoff company - You Have Been Warned!

5. If you got your credit card number stolen just talk to the cc co. and demand your money back..........they are supposed to warn customers about this sort of thing.

6. Damn i just made a order with this place........LUCKILY I just cancelled my card(as it was ready to expire anyways) AHEAD OF TIME that way i wont get fucked if they do try to pull some shit.

Thanks god for reading this.

7. i recently ordered from them and had no issue....in their FAQ they mention a four week period at least between order and reciept of beans. some of the complaints I am not sure can be chalked up to the depot....i don't understand why someone would repeatly contact the company by email regarding fraudelent usage and not the credit card company (that would be my first call)...i don't understand why they are responsible for iffy germination rates and other genetics issues (the depot is not the source of genetics it's just the conduit for various seed sources).

8. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!

Opened my mailbox to a envey, order came in!!! HAHAHA

was only 11-13 days lmao.

AND LET ME SAY THIS, if you make credit card orders through PROXY, or a public computer, you risk getting your information stolen. ALL, and i mean ALL TRAFFIC via a proxy is scannable, ive been hacked twice just by being on a proxy and downloading NOTHING.

9. I noticed this thread while doing a google search and i really felt the need to add my 2 cents.

BCBD is not a fraud they have 2 Cannabis Cups under their belts and a number of High Times strain's of the year.

They are a great bunch of people with good genetics.
    I have ordered from them with no hassle's and got extra seeds to boot.
    I used a money order though, cause I'm not a moron. Why would you use a credit card to buy cannabis seeds are you all devoid of insight?
    Also they didn't over charge anyone, they got hacked.

If your having issues join their forums get your 5 posts and pm MidnightGrower with your order info and I can assure you it will be sorted out.
    Don't be a douchbag if you expect decent service though.

I would also like to add that these issues happen with every major seed banks. Its not a problem unique to BCBD.

Finally i would like to share with you the last order I did for 3 strains, which I was supposed to get 10 seeds of each, i got and extra 5 of each. Who else is giving out an extra 5 seeds an order?
    Out of the 45 seeds that were put down there were 32 females, and 1 herm, but it was sweet tooth after all.

I suppose if their that bad though, you can always go to the Fraudhouse, and get some f2's...

10. Ive ordered from them, got sweet tooth and god bud. Both are awesome genetics.
    I got five extra seeds of each kind and it took only two weeks. 100% germ rates with 20 seeds in the dirt so far. Out of the god bud I have had three males and 12 females.
    And two female sweet tooths and three males. The seeds did look a little premature, but they grew fine, all sprouting by three days. On my third grow with these plants and i am as happy as can be, smoking the God Bud every day now. MMmm... MMMmmm..MMMMM
    I am ordering again soon, gonna get the purps and some merville blueberry.

11. i have ordered form bcbuddepot before and have had no problems with them. i live in Oregonand it took about 2-3 weeks. i dont know what point, if any, you are trying to make.

12. No luck at all for me so far from BC Depot.

1) Seven of the twelve original Blueberries (fem) were crushed beyond recognition. So, I had 5 Blues left and 12 God bud's from the order.
    2) They've been germing now for 7 days, and only ONE has germinated. I've germed five or six times--standard way. Nothing special: Paper towel, etc.
    3) I emailed them (and sent a pic) about the destroyed Blues, and they IMMEDIATELY emailed back that they would resend. That was a few days ago. I'll update soon.

So . . . overall, I spent $250 and I have nothing from it.

Jury is out for now......

~jessie

13. If they said they would resend they will resend.What more do you want.Try getting a resend from a Europe bank

14. #34 sof2butch, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010
    rrdrt

15. I've had nothing but bad luck with canadian seedbanks. One they are a big ripp off and two their strains suck. You get either male plants or hermies.

16. BC BUD DEPOT has great pictures in the back pages of high times magazine.

THE $150.00 BC BUD DEPOT STOLE FROM ME must help to print those pretty
    pictures..............as high times must be aware of whats going down,

I WILL NEVER TRUST BC BUD DEPOT AGAIN...OR HIGH TIMES MAGAZINE!!!

17. hmm i see a lot more negative BCBD reviews then positive so i may be wary if i try purchasing from them, i like Ace Seeds because they are a smaller company and you email/deal directly with one of the main people in the organization, they are based out of Spain and i received my order to Canada in like 1.5 weeks, almost 2 weeks, the beans are in a seal tube with these little crystal things to keep the R/H really low and keep germ rates high and prevent crushing. Another really good place to get seeds is HempDepot for breeders that dont have their own sites like KOS (Kingdom Organic Seeds).

18. Thats because all the best canadian strains are usually grown by small time mom and pop growers and only them and a few handful of others actually have the genetics for use or distribution, their arent many Canadian Breeders that offer their genetics in seed sales, most of the Canadian Seedbanks are just resellers. Im from canada myself.

19. awesome - are we playing revive ancient threads again?....I love this game