Auto Blueberry Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by StuntShine420, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Thanks, I can't believe how fast they're growing. I really can't wait til I finish building my 150w HPS and get that in here.

2. god, they're just so damn cute and fuzzy! I'm hooked on this thread. i come back looking for more pics every time it gets bumped up. definately have a comfy chair pulled up for this one.

3. When I opened this thread and looked at the pictures, my girlfriend went "awwww"

lol

4. Subscribed! That is the exact setup I am going to be growing my Auto Diesel Ryder! GOOD LUCK!

5. Ok, just because you want 'em so bad! They are growing really fast though, You can see in the side pic that they are already starting to grow sub branches! They're all really healthy. I've got them on about 1/4 strength nutes and they seem to love it. Check it!

Heres the runt, lookin good

[​IMG]

Here's the other late bloomer, workin it's 3rd leaf set!

[​IMG]

Here's one of the big ones, has a small 3rd leaf set pushin' 4th and sub branches.

[​IMG]

Coming in fast.....

[​IMG]

The other big one, same as above.

[​IMG]

6. Woah... Roots...

Peace

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I actually just read that with auto flowers in hydro, you should stay with veg nutes until about a week into flowering and then switch to flowering. Also, as far as nute strength, do I just slowly up the PPM's daily till I'm at full strength? This is the only part that confuses me about Autos and I don't wanna over do it and fuck my chances at getting lots sweet bud and a bunch of seeds.

Peace

8. sounds about right, proper flowering happens 2 weeks in anyway, be good to get as much branch growth as possible.

9. yeah man, up the nutes daily or every other day till you reach your desired strength, always watching for nute burn, of course. you can even go higher, different plants take different nutes, so experiment and go as high as the plant will let you. just do it slowly and watch the plant.

dont know about the autoflowering nute change, but what you said sounds right.

10. Todays update. I think I've got my boy! Nobody be sad, I gotta make more seeds anyway. As long as I get one girl I'll be 100% satisfied with this first run. Then I'll have tons of seeds and be able to grow tons of plants!!! Tell me what you think,

This is the "Boy" those look like soon-to-be-balls to me....
    [​IMG]

This is my other most mature plant Iput this up for comparison
    [​IMG]

11. looks like a ball to me.

linedrivr

12. I can't get a good pic yet but I think I can see a tiny little white hair on my next biggest plant! Either that or could be carpet fuzz... we'll see!!

13. wow, those autoflowering strains go so quick. 18 days from sprout to sexed if I did my math right. (who knows)

thats definitely a boy. are you gonna grow it in the same room and just let it pollinate it, or do you have somewhere else to put the male?

looks so good man. i'd love to grow that strain (I loves me some Kush) where'd ya get those seeds? maybe if you end up with a plethora of them, we can strike up a trade or something, love to save that 80 bones if I can help it, haha:smoke:

anyway, looking good and fingers crossed that that ends up your only boy.

14. hey stunt i just ordered the auto ak47xkush. i wanted the blueberry kush but they were out. i was thinking about growing a round just for seeds but i read that its best to let the seeds sit for a month or two before planting them and i dont wanna wait that long. also dont you get way less bud when seeds are made? and what are some opinions on just leaving the best male alive to pollinate, does it matter or is that standard

im interested to see how strong that smells in the last two weeks. are you going to add c02 at all?

15. Technically yes, I will get less bud when I make seeds, but making seeds is the whole point of this specific grow. Once I have WAY more than the 10 seeds I'm stuck with right now, I'll pull all the males from future grows until I need more seeds. Then do another like this for more seeds.

GREAT UPDATE: Ok, my biggest plant is the boy... I double checked my second biggest plant tonight and you guessed it...

It's A Girl...

[​IMG]

16. Great looking plants! Mine dont look so much the same...

[​IMG]

Different strains never grow the same i suppose...

17. your pic looks like they're very stretched. get your light as close as you can without burning them.

18. Update, Some good "Sex Shots" (<-- HA) And one to show everyone how big they're gettin!

Here's the male:

[​IMG]

Here's the Female:

[​IMG]

and here's the family, the male is bottom right, the female is bottom left:

[​IMG]

and to think that this was only 8 days ago:

[​IMG]

19. your boy sure does have some big ole' nutz on him! lol

nice plants man! good luck with the grow~:cool: