Auto Blueberry Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by StuntShine420, Jun 8, 2008.

1. ooo I am pulling up a chair for this grow. (I think customs stole my seeds :[ so I don't get to start a grow journal)

2. good luck

i always wanted to grow

3. fuzzy as HELL
    never seen that before
    or maybe just havent seen babies up close like that

4. lookin healthy!:hello:

5. So it's only been two days and my two biggest babies have their 2nd leaf set!! So here's some updated pics. The smaller one is one of the late bloomers I had. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. lookin great man, havn't seen such happy, fuzzy little sprouts in a while. looks like good genetics for sure (with the help of some proper care)

keep those plants looking as healthy as they look now.

7. good genetics for sure!!!

8. I started some seeds of my own right around when you did so I'm gonna use this to track my progress. Looks great so far man. How much light are you using for these babies?

9. Sounds like an awesome strain and they look great! I'm tuned in.

10. Actually the light I'm using is my homemade job down in my sig, check it out! It puts out about 8400 lumen's and works great.

11. fuzziest seedling ive ever seen haha, lookin good, peace!

12. those lights are awesome, all together with the pvc pipes and bulbs how much did it cost you to make that? and that blueberry kush is gonna be some fire i bet, cant wait to see how you do in this one good luck and happy toking :smoking: :hello:

13. Pretty much everything you wanna know about that light is in that thread, but it cost without the bulbs about $25 to build

14. Ok new update today, pics below

So here's what I call "The Runt". I believe he had a problem dropping his seed shell and got all messed up. I kept faith and it kept growing. It's finally starting to look like a plant!
    [​IMG]

This is my other late bloomer. He pushin his second leaf set just like The Runt. All is well here and still lookin' healthy.
    [​IMG]

This is one of the two big ones. Got a healthy second leaf set out an growing. Lokin good.
    [​IMG]

There's not point in saying the same thing twice.... well ok, Lookin Good
    [​IMG]

15. They look damn good so far Stuntshine. I like your picture taking skills. I should do a seed run with these one day. I would love to have 40 of those little monsters outside next year.

16. Thanks, I actually just bought my new digi. It's a 10mp Fujifilm S1000. I've been takin pics like crazy since I bought it.

17. subscribed. i want to see what happens before i try any auto strains.

also good job on the grow light. after seeing your post i fabricated something like yours but holding more bulbs, thanks for the inspiration

18. Dang man your plants are making new leaves like its nobodies business. I planted some bagseed like five days ago and the first two leaves are almost an inch long while the second set is still just barely coming out. That's not bad is it?

19. Quick update. These guys are growin fast... Even the runt looks pretty good! It's only been 12 days since I put the seeds in the paper towels.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. i think this is a new strain for gc and it sounds tastey
    gl with the grow I'll be watching

Peace:wave: