OOPS...just went to the gym high.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Santorini, Jun 6, 2008.

1. #21 Labido, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    I always tend to get ridiculously sweaty if I work out when I'm high, no idea why lol. Also trying to keep account on the length of each pause between sets and reps can be a bitch when you are high haha.

Good for you if that is how you react to it, just make sure you are not fooling yourself!

I wouldn't advice anyone to work out high from my own personal experiences, but to each his own right.

2. I love working out high. Since I mainly go to the gym to lift I find it gives much better mind muscle connection. I also seem to have a higher pain tolerance/ability to push higher.

Not to mention how much better your music sounds. Seriously I have my best workouts after a trench in my mflb.

3. I lift 5 times a week, and I've only done it while high twice. I loved how good my music sounded, but I was being a lazy sack of shit. I didn't have any motivation to push myself like I normally do. So while I did have a good time, I did not have a good workout. Now I just blaze after my workout, so if I'm feeling lazy, it doesn't really matter.

4. That's funny. I like working out high... But not stoned. But running on a treadmill high sucks cause time feels like it goes slower, and you're stuck in place. Lifting is awesome though

5. not sure why people make such a big deal about being high in public. I never feel like I have to "hide" that I'm high. I don't even put in eye drops most of the time. Because I couldn't give a fuck if other people give a shit about what I'm doing or if I'm high. What are they gonna do? Arrest me? Chase me with a pitchfork? They can suck my left nut. I mean, I was out shopping and this one employee was trying to act smart like "are you tired man?" and I just said "NO IM HIGH AS FUCK!" and he didnt know what to say lol

6. I LOVE getting high before a workout. I feel more in tune with my muscles and movement and feel imget a better workout because I put more focus on doing it right.

Though one time I took that extra toke you know you shouldn't and saw someone with my exact shoes, shorts, and color t shirt (obscure turquoise shade)towards the end of my workout. Finished up as quickly as I could and left.

7. I always noticed an improvement in the QUALITY of my workouts when high.

My movements were slower and more controlled, while the weight was generally about the same. And it felt amazing.