I had to admit my girlfriend to a psychiatric hospital.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GimmieMore, May 31, 2008.

1. Good luck man I hope everything turns out ok for you. I shall light this bowl for you.

2. i wish you all the best man

i hope everything becomes clear

3. You did the only right thing to do and everything WILL be ok.

4. +rep for staying by her side an not abandoning her!!!hope all goes wellm8.

5. i could never abandon her..... i love her....

i miss her so much... i'm so lonely......

I went and saw her today... I love to see her smile. When I walked in the room she just lit up. I felt so much better to see her and be near her that while she was talking to my friend i fell asleep on her chest.......only for 20 mins or so, but I have had such trouble sleeping without her that I guess something just clicked in me........

Now that I'm alone again I feel sad.... I'm starting to feel depressed, which I guess is why everyone keeps asking me if I'm okay...... I feel fine, except when I'm at home alone and she should be here...... when its time to go to sleep and theres nobody beside me.

This bed is waaaaayyyy too big to sleep alone.

Time to go hit the pipe to avoid hitting the bottle...........

6. best of luck dude, make sure she knows your there for her call her if you can whenever you can get a ride take a bus show up at her side so she knows she does'nt have to do this again. she has some mental issues and its probably mostly just confusion. show her that she will always have you and allow her to vent her frustrations and cares to you.
    peace, and i shall perform a ritual dfor her greater being and spiritual healing.

7. Best wishes from me. The next bowl I toke is dedicated to you.

8. Next bowl is for you and your girlfriend.

Good luck.

9. good choice

10. Good vibes from me, dudette. Try not to worry too much.

11. I just sat down and found this post...It touch me on how much you love your girl.....Stay stonge for her..she needs you and take care of your self.....Try sleeping on the couch ..its not so big...lol
    good luck and let us know how you both are doing...your a very sweet person ..she is lucky to have a person like you

12. Well......

I got my baby back!

She back and feelin better and is great....

although now I fel like I'm falling apart.... but thats another story.

Thanks guys, for all your support.....

13. Thank fictional Jesus everything's fine! I didn't see this post till just now. Really glad she's okay. Hopefully you're doing well too.

14. That's great news! You got her back, you have nothing to worry about, you'll be just fine.

This next bowls to you and your girl. :hello:

15. Thats a bummer man, keep your head up.

16. i was thrown in a psych ward when i was young for "suicide". it was horrible. i hadnt felt more lost to the world before I entered there. I understand your feeling, or part of it at least. stick it in there man, theres nothing you can do now besides keep your head up and your love strong. everything will work out, my heart is with you man.