probation drug tests?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mindtrip, May 31, 2008.

1. What type of drug tests do most probation officers use? And ive been smoking about a couple bowls a day since saturday and my probation officer called yesterday and asked for an appointment on thursday and im drinkin as much water as i can. Im concerned about him using hair tests and GC/ms tests.

2. Go get a drink that cleans your system, it will be alot cheaper than failing a piss test.

3. It depends on your counties government. I had a case in the richest county in my state and they tested me twice a week and did the whole lab test sending people to jail for dilution and all. I just started probation in a new county and I only take a piss test once a month. I know when it is, and its just a cheap ass dip strip so I can drink a gallon of water piss crystal clear water and pass the test even though I smoked last night. They haven't heard of dilution yet hehe!

P.S. Detox drinks, niacin, drinking vinegar, bleach is all bullshit I've been smoking on probation for the last 5 years. Dilute it and pass or get clean people who pass with other methods either diluted on purpose or accident or got clean faster than they thought they would. There is a small window with diluting where it won't come up dilute and you can still pass but it is too hard of a spot to hit consistently.

4. i live in san diego, california which is a pretty big county.

5. [​IMG] i used that... not xxl , i stoped 2 days before... draank it did it all , failed my test. for p o , but i think cause of the only good bud i smoked heavily before , only for like a 2 months tho

6. Its just about how they do things. If its your first test and you just got on they probably won't expect you to be clean

7. I LIVE IN FLA. THERE IS THIS STUFF CALLED SONNY 7 IT WORKS I'VE PASSED BEFORE. BUT NW I USE NICIANE,B-12 IT WORKS TOO THE SUNNY 7 IS NASTY AS SHIT:eek:

8. read!