Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MOLD on pot - photos

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lebowski, May 29, 2008.

1. Here's another. I think its a full-blown mold outbreak, but then again maybe it looks different to the trained eye:

[​IMG]

2. I was sold an eighth of moldy beaster a few weeks back, and dont get me wrong, i was basically mental because i got so high, but the mold added strange effects. I felt an odd light headed feeling, and occasional stomach pains, but then i smoked some non mold and it actually helped lessen the effects haha.:smoke:

3. i love weed<3

4. I think that's mold. Make sure to look at the photo i attached.

Attached Files:

• Mold.jpg
      Mold.jpg
      File size:
      350.9 KB
      Views:
  5. Yuck, mold. I remember the first time I ever bought hash, I only smoked like 1/4 of it, and I stored it for a few days. Then when I opened the baggy up, it had mold on it. Some retard told me to scrape it off and smoke it, but that sounds more like the words of a junky than a respectful pothead. Fuck moldy shit, it belongs in the garbage - total health hazard.

6. Your sig is the name of my bong except without the ne sweet

7. so are the signs of mold white crystally looking areas on parts of the bud?

in some of the pics you guys posted up its quite clear there is mold on the bud, but for the rest of the photos, i honestly cant tell, it really looks like normal cristals. are there any other sings? or am i looking for the wrong thing?

I tried to go through this whole thread but its kinda long so sorry if its been mentioned before...

8. opinions on my questionable white areas? I'm not very familiar with mold yet (some pictures show it better than others)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. i dont know about anyone else, but even if theres no mold on that i wouldnt even touch it

10. haha ya:hello: all of that looks like mold to me:p

11. looks like shit, don't smoke it if you charish youre health!

12. i just chased a rip of hydro with 2 grams of that shit through my GB. and im feelin kinda lost for words.

but i concluded its not mold just wasnt dried well and thats why it broke all apart like that

13. damn man lol

14. On my bud i saw like 1 spot in one of my nugs from my whole 20 sack but it was just the edges of a dried leaf that turned kinda whiteish greenish is that normal? The bud also smells like strong ass skunk pee

15. the amonia smell is also from not being dried well before bagging then obviously multi bagging

16. so it shouldnt be mold right? because the little white part was so miniscule in one nug out of the whole 20 sack

17. its prob just a messed up sticky part that was on the bag or whatever
    just dont smoke that part of you dont want to.

try some of the rest of it and if anything seems abnormal or makes you uncomfortable just dont smoke it. or ask the person who gave it to you.

18. There was some kind of hard black stuff on some stuff I got, looked almost burnt but isnt... it's hard and breaks apart.... is it mold?

[​IMG]

19. So I'm stupid and forgot that I left an orange peel in my baggie and it sat there for a day and a half. There was a cobweb inside, but I've looked over the nugs and I don't see any mold on the nugs themselves. I'd rather not get sick, but I'd like to smoke. Throwing this away would be kinda a big loss for me... :\

What would you do?

20. Looks like maybe it was dried in an over or toaster... I'd grind it up and see how it smells. You might be able to save it.