Fake ID or 21 ID - jacksonville fl

Discussion in 'General' started by jomoyo069, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was wondering if anyone could pm me telling me if they know how to get or could sell me a fake id or someone\'s 21 id.. i dunno know if this is against the rules, if it is sorry. in or around jax, fl

2. what are you going to use this fake id for my friend, because it is next to impossible to use these things for clubs and convience stores knowadays.

3. u can use them at bars, or at the small convenient store run by the asian people, or in the ghetto

4. actually in bars if you look under 21 they break your card, if it breaks a certain way then it is real, almost none of the fakes break the same way. At convience stores they actually slide your card through the register, which about 95% of the convience stores now use this feature. Fake ID\'s are a thing of the past.

5. nah man.. not at any on the convenient stores i go to.. and not at the bars where they give u a wristband when u go in and u can drink wit it all night.

6. this thread is doomed,,, [​IMG]

7. not true and not true, especially in jacksonville.

8. Two of my friends got out of state fake IDs and have been using them to buy liquor.

9. crackheads are way safer to use than a fake ID, isn\'t a fake ID like a felony.

10. i was talkin about in orlando.. but im pretty sure its prolly the same in jax, f0r college bars and small stores

11. Get a 21 year old friend.

12. Fixed.

13. I\'ll stop harping on you, but here me out, don\'t waste to much money on one of those things, first time they figure out its fake, your screwed.

14. Or that.

15. just stick to weed. please i feel bad for making drinks for minors. plus, you tend to ruin for everyone else.

16. everyone drinks underage.. i was just tryin to make it easier for myself.. everyone knows stores that dont id.. i just wanted to have a id so i dont have to go there.. and minors dont mess shit up.. u were a minor and prolly drank, just like a bunch of people on this forum.. dont hate on my cuz im not 21.. 21 to drink is a dumbass law anyways.. why would the govt pick a randomass # like 21 and not 18?

17. Studies have shown us that the brain is still developing up to the average, twenty one years of age.

18. alrite.. thats nice.. anyone who can help me pm me..

19. Have you asked yourself \"Do I even look close to 21 yet?\" because if not...

20. My friend has a fake ID he got in NY and it swipes and everything. He\'s never been denied in the past year hes had it. He\'s 20 now so he won\'t need that much longer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.