Female urine pass drug test for a man?

Discussion in 'General' started by drumcrazy, May 26, 2008.

1. Drug test tomorrow :( The only person I could find that was clean was a female. It's a simple NON DOT 5 Panel drug test and from the research I've done about it, it's usually just a stick they put in the urine that shows the temperature and if it's clean or not.

But... I'm male so I'm afraid maybe the hormones in the piss won't match up or something???

Anybody know?

2. onlyif shes pregnant or is taking any kind of hormones like the patch or pill

and im pretty sure even then it has to be a full range test

3. I think you should be fine, my friend got a job at home deopt and he needed to pass a drug test within two days and he smokes just about every day. He ended up using a girls urine cause that was the only non smoker he knew and he passed and has had the job 3 months now. Just make shure you keep it warm and you should be good.

4. She's definitely not pregnant or taking any hormone pills, so I guess I'm good to go. Thanks :)

Yeah, I feel a lot more comfortable about tomorrow. Thanks for all the help guys! Just wanted to make sure, heh.

5. dude a females piss is a lot clearer than a mans,,,

that 4'th bar on that test strip is the '' SEX BAR'' your going to fail,,,

just kidding,,,,:p

6. Peterman: So as a result of your test being free of opium, I am reinstating you.

Elaine: Oh! Yes! What a load off. So when are we going to Africa?

Peterman: I'm afraid I can't take you.

Elaine: What? Why not?

Peterman: Elaine, according to your urine analysis, you're menopausal. you have the metabolism of a sixty-eight year old woman.

Elaine: But I wanted to see the bushmen.

Peterman: Oh, and one more thing. You may have osteoporosis.

7. won't hormone levels show up if she's on her period when she pisses for ya ??