coke weights/prices

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SamRod06, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. new to coke and wondering how the pricing/weight goes, help me out?

2. Weight is the same.
    Expect to pay atleast 60 for a g.

3. elaborate more on that....

4. 40 a g for the \"reggie\" of blow

5. Depends where you\'re from.

In my area, coke is $40/gram average. Could be 30, could be 50, just depends on your connects, etc.

6. coke\'s disgustingly expensive in Ontario. In souther Ontario I pay $80 a gram and its not even good shit, I wouldn\'t be able to bring my self to do it that often at this price.

7. NJ is quite lucky, and gets good quality.

Expect to pay for quality. Cheap shit can be as low as $40 a gram, but it isn\'t worth it. The high end fishscale goes between $50-$60 a gram.

8. Not really I paid 45 for a gram of blow one time, and it was verynice.

9. In San Diego, average street price is 40-60 a gram. I myself won\'t pay over 50 for a gram. I don\'t have many coke connects, so the shit I get from my guy will have to do for now. Although, it\'s pretty good blow for 40 a gram. It\'s usually hit or miss with this dealer.

10. oh yea i paid 20 bucks for .5 and it was pretty good shit.
    how much yay is in a 8ball?and a teaner(sp?)?

11. Think of an 8-ball the same as you would think of an eighth of weed. 3.5 grams, or an eighth of an ounce.

The term \"teener\" isn\'t really used much here, in fact I think I\'ve only actually heard it in reference to tweak... but as far as I can tell, I think it\'s the equivalent of a \"dub\" or \"half eighth\" of weed, or rather half of an 8-ball. So probably about 1.7 grams, give or take.

12. 30-40 a gram on average... 8balls are like 80-120 around here

13. just the other day i got some really pure coke for 40$ a gram.

14. eeehhh?????here its at least 80 euros a gramm....when i did(1 time)i paid 100 e for 1gramm. but it was really clean at least..

15. Really \"pure\" coke is very rare in the United States...by the time it gets to small time dealers it has been cut at least a dozen times. %30 cure coke is fire....

16. %30 pure I wouldn\'t consider coke I\'m from the south an I can get 80-90% pure 17.5 just like you hear on the radio.

17. I very highly doubt that, unless you live in Columbia or something. As soon as the grower sells it it\'s usually cut down to %50-%60 at least. And it\'s sold down to different suppliers probably at least 5-6 times after that...probably more.

18. Just test it to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.