Do Mushrooms Or Acid Come Up On A Drug Test??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OneWith No Name, May 6, 2008.

1. ???...and How Long Do Each Stay In Your System?

2. more thsn likely no.. costs more money.

both lsd and psilocybin are outta the system in a day or two.

3. All I really know about that is that a spinal tap is required to test for acid (I think? feel free to correct me).

4. Don't worry about it. Even if it is still detectable in your system very few tests actually look for hallucinogens.

5. yeah nag thats not true... It doesnt stay in your spine or anything like that. It can show up in tests that look for it.. they are both out in at least 3 days. check www.erowid.org for the best answers... some people seem to think LSD is metabolized so fast it would be out of your system around 8 hrs after your come down?

6. No, LSD does NOT collect in the spinal fluid or the spine, nor does it stay in your system forever like oh so many ignorant people would have you believe. Most of the LSD is actually out of your system within a few hours while you trip and piss like a race horse.

7. Not to mention that the risk of doing a spinal tap for a drug test is rediculus. You would run the risk of paralysis. So even if they could do a spinal tap for LSD they would never do it, I mean thats like a brain biopsy to test for mushrooms?

Acid and Mushrooms can show up in advanced gc/ms drug testing. The home drug tests as well as most drug tests done by labs do not test for either. It can be ordered for more money, but will most likely be a bust due to the time they stay in your system.

Mushrooms also will show up as food poisoning, or you can say it was food poisoning, since it isn't illegal to eat the wrong mushrooms.