DIY Bubble Cloner / Veg Bucket and Using it

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by RobsGreen, May 3, 2008.

1. #81 conradlaw, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    I cannot believe that this works so well. I went to Walmart and spent less than $40 for all the parts needed. I have had some crazy trials so far just messing around to see the extent of this beast of a machine.
    So I had a clone given to me and I tore the roots that had started in the plug because I ripped the plug off. I only want the twig in there nothing else to contaminate the water.
    Like most of the other trials people found that the clone looks like it is done for with over watering symptoms, you know, lying over playing dead. WOW next day it was stading up. Several of the fan leaves died and in fact the leaves that are up not besides the new growth is suffuring narcosis from the chaotic transfer.
    Four days later I made my own clones from my crop and same thing. They drooped and looked pooped. However, next day BAM!!! Back in action. This is the best method.
    Oh did I fail to mention that I also didn't use any sort of booster for the roots. Straight up cut the bottome with two vertical slits and snapped em' in the homemade plug.
    This posting for cloning should be at the top of the forum for cloning...
    Highest props for getting the information out about this cloner.

Attached Files: