Gay Potheads?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lacrossestar, Jul 13, 2003.

1. Okay, either this was meant to be a joke (and failed horribly at being funny), or was a slightly homophobic remark.

A close friend of mine is gay and he does everything like a human being. It's hard to believe, I know. It's almost like he isn't any different than you and me, besides his sexual preference :eek:

2. Get Outta Town! That Can't Be True!

You have a friend!!

3. Yeah.

I'm just relieved it's not you.

Awwwws snap! good one, Rasta_Man!

4. Ohhhh Burned!

5. I have some slight bisexual leanings, but, eh...it's not an avenue I feel like exploring right now, so to speak

6. I know a gay guy who's an ice head.. lol

7. my roomate from may '06-sept '06 was a guy guy.

never made a move on me or anything like that... and hooked me up with fine ass girls

believe me guys, an endorsement from a gay guy is as good as gold in a female's eyes

8. Wow, that's a very liberal approach to sex.

I'm content with good ol' heterosexual sex, personally.

9. my theory is that girls shit once at the end of every month, they just do one massive bangin turd!!

10. well I'm not gay but I'm bi and i smoke alot

11. Is it true that gays give better head than chicks?

12. bi dude. i haven't toked in two months. but i've been poppin for five years.

13. I know a lot of gay stoners. I think it has to do with the fact that gay guys are more likely to question what society says is moral, and act on their own beliefs. Because society has the same illogical stigma against gays as it does against marijuana.

14. I know two.

15. I'm bi.

16. 2 Epic thread bumps in one thread. :laughing:

I'm not gay but I remember I ran into this dude that was rolling balls in Harvard Square and he was completely gay. He smoked me and a couple friends down with some of the bombest bud I've ever smoked.

:smoking:

17. hell yes.

18. [​IMG]

But yeah, gays are regular humans just like heteros(maybe not in the eyes of these so-called "gods", but thats a whole 'nother 10 page thread). I live in a little gay town(technically its not really little, id say small-medium or so, but its def gay and proud of it, why not be?) we like to call palm springs. I think the fact that i was pretty much raised here has made me realize that really the only thing different about gays is their sexual orientation, its not like their some different race, sent here to buttfuck earth to extinction(even though that would make a hilarious movie). Der der der, back to the 7 year old topic at hand. Yes i know quite a few gay potheads and im the most "fuck a hole in the couch" hetero dude you'll meet. Most respect the fact that you're not gay(occaisonally you'll get those wacky gays that wanna suck yer cock in public, thats when you get one of your gay buddys to rough him up.)

19. Apparently gay people get the best quality drugs, Bud, coke, acid w/e you want if you've got a mate in the gay scene they can hook you up with the best shit.

Don't really understand how that shit works, but apparently it's true haha

20. Somewhat. One of my mdma dudes is gay, and he's got molly(crystalline mdma) on deck 24/7, and my coke/large amounts of pot dude is gay, cept he's not as flamboyant as the e dude. Usually their the ones comin' to me for that good shit and i ain't talkin' a trip down hershey highway ;)