Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kief drink question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by B-unted, Apr 19, 2008.

1. if i put kief in a shot of vodka and leave it there a while, will it become like green dragon, or w/e? how long if yes do i need to leave it there, fridge? freezer? closet?

2. Yeah, in theory it would work, and it would need at least 2 weeks to extract an acceptable amount of THC. I would never make green dragon with kief though, reason being that since kief is nearly all THC, it's best for smoking/vaporizing. Green dragon is best made with stems or weed that you don't mind not smoking. There's also the possible problem of one shot not being enough alcohol to absorb a large amount of THC. Off the top of my head I'm not sure of how much alcohol is needed per x amount of THC, I'm sure someone around here has a good idea. Fridge/freezer isn't necessary, in fact lowering the temperature of the alcohol might reduce the amount of THC that could be absorbed. A closet or other dark space would be ideal though- light tends to release some chemicals in weed, destroy others, and generally make the taste more bitter from what I can tell.