Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Haze/Bubble Skunk, 1 ounce, lots of pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sublizzie, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Great looking pickup, solid price....enjoy the green

2. that shit is beautiful hows it smell havnt had good skunk for a long time

3. What part of Canada are you from? I live in Ottawa and i can get a zip of trees like that for like $150-160

4. I could maybe get shit like that for 350. Damn lucky ass canadians.

5. Hey guys, thanks for all the replies.

Justin blaze, Im from Alberta.

Im gonna update the original post with some more of my pictures.

6. That Looks Absolutely Scrumptious.
    I Congratulate You On Your Bud.
    Those Pictures Make Me Wish I Could Light Up Right Now.
    xD

7. bomb ass bud man!

i have that Juicy Jays clock too!!!

8. canidians always get great weed... send some my way ;)

9. Beautiful buds and great pics:smoking:

10. That picture of your bong filled with ice... does that actually work? It looks like crushed ice but it doesn't seem like the smoke would get filetered, just cooled down.

11. yeah that's insane, i would easily pay 450 for that purple skunk shit. damnn

12. This is why I miss Canada, Not to
    mention the laws there..

13. amazing bud. what aprt of canada are you from?

14. i want to eat that nug!! so purplicious!

15. god canada seems the best for weed..u guys always get dank and its always cheap...i wish i could get shit like that where i live. u should bring some down across the border! btw nice stash and those pics made me drool a little :p :hello:

16. Your buds amazing but your glass bong filled with ice is what gave me the boner :D

17. hahahhhhhhahah

18. #40 windowPanes, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    Yeah, I've done the ice bong before, and a snowbong.

SIIICKkkkk shit OP

oh yeah, CRYSTAL
    hah

Only thing that can really be said about it other than amazing is the first bit coulda been a little more manicured, ya know, but I'm sure you pulled the leaf off yourself, I always do that IF I get bud that hasnt been maicured very well at all. Save all the trim up and hash it up with a little nug in it too.

Peace
    panes

EDIT: almost forgot, that pic with the Huge cola tip,ughhh me want. Now. I HAD an 8 gram nug of the best local grown I've ever had, ever better than my own. My moms friends aunt or some shit, hahaha. It's C99!!!! Wooo gotta love them Pure Sativas!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

/end threadjack hahaha sorry didnt mean to if i did