"Hashmouf's Official Guides to Homemade Hash" {Step by Step Pictorials}

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Hashmouf, Mar 18, 2008.

1. nice thread dude! +rep (if they let me)

QWISO is the easiest hash making technique for small batches imho.

here's some QWISO i made a week ago out of a hermie that i had. (15 second soak 15 second vigorous shake).
    hashmouf is right all of the alcohol will evaporate. The only other ingredient in iso alcohol is distilled water.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mmmmm looks like a little loaf of bread :hello:

3. Nice Qwiso August, and its from a hermie thats great..... as I always say waste not want not!!!!!

What is that about 3 -4 grams, you can tell its from a white or green strain very blond

+rep to you, I love to see high quality Qwiso, not that sappy extra gooey tar crap.

4. yeah man it's about 3 g's or so.
    and it was a white rhino cross good call! :smoking:

what do you think about evaporating on a seedling mat to speed things up?

thanx for the rep.. killer thread!

AW

5. Hello and welcome to Hashmouf's Official Guide To making "Homemade Cold Water Hash" :wave:

This is another easy to do at home Hash method, that can be completed with simple tools found in the kitchen. NO EXPENSIVE BUBBLE BAGS REQUIRED !!!!!.

The method requires many of the same tools from the "QWISO HASH" thread I previously posted last week.

Just get the proper tools and follow these 10. Simple steps and you are on your way to Quality Homemade Cold Water Hash.

So first lets go over the equipment list.

1. A Quarter OZ. of quality trimmings or buds.

[​IMG]

2. 1-2 liters of Ice cold water

[​IMG]

3. 1 large tupperware container with lid (a large jar with wide mouth will also work)

[​IMG]

4. 1-2 large strainers

[​IMG]

5. 1 small strainer or slotted spoon.

[​IMG]

6. 2 Coffee filters, 1 for filtering and 1 for drying.

[​IMG]

7. A spoon

[​IMG]

Once you have all of your tools your work area should like this.

[​IMG]

Once you have all of your equipment ready, it is time to begin the Hash making process.

Step 1. Chill the trimmings in the freezer for 30 minutes, then carefully pour into tupperware container.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Step 2. Strain out all the ice and pour the cold water into the tupperware container over the trimmings.

[​IMG]

Step 4. Allow the remaining ice to melt into the container.

[​IMG]

Step 5. After all the ice has melted into the container , Cover with lid and Shake vigorously for 1-2 minutes, the longer the better.

[​IMG]

Step 6. After shaking allow to rest for 30 minutes. When 30 minutes has passed gently stir with spoon then let sit for 30 minutes longer.

[​IMG]

stir gently with spoon

[​IMG]

Step 7. Once step 7 is complete, use the small strainer or slotted spoon to carefully fish out and remove the trimmings from the water.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Step 8. Cover container with lid and place into the refrigerator for 24 hours to allow the trichomes to settle to the bottom.

[​IMG]

After 24 hours you should see trichomes settled on the bottom

[​IMG]

pic with flash

[​IMG]

Step 9. Slowly pour off half of the water very gently, be sure not to pour to quickly and disturb the trichomes settled on the bottom. After half of the water is removed filter the remaining water a little at a time. When you reach the bottom swirl the last bit of water around so you get all of the trichomes into the filter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Step 10. After all the water has been filtered, remove the filter from the strainer place flat on the counter. gently scrape the gathered trichomes off of the filter with a spoon and allow to dry on a fresh coffee filter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After it dries the final product should resemble this.

[​IMG]

And there we have it, a simple and affordable way to make Cold Water AKA Bubble Hash in the comfort of home. Enjoy ! :D

• Like Like x 2
  6. AWSOME GUIDE!!!! Will be trying this very shortly, will let you know how it goes!

7. nice guide

8. sounds great, enjoy :)

9. Thanks, give it try sometime.

10. Hashmouf, you're the man. How did that Grandaddy Purple trun out?

11. Wow.

Can't wait to try this one....

12. Thanks Verde, My last GDP grow was last year but it was great , Have you viewed my Purple Princess thread ??? that was an awesome grow and great smoke.

13. Hashmouf How is the high on this going to be by the way? What did you experience?

14. nice thread dude ill try it next time. about how much bubble hash did you get from that quarter?

15. A very intense but clean high, just a bit on top of a bowl and I was high for a good 2 hours.

16. 1.3 grams from a Quarter of trimmings. Using quality buds should double or triple yield.

17. Nice guide man, I might try sometime if I get the materials.

18. Awesome guide once again.

I'd rep ya but I can't, I'll get ya tomorrow :smoking:

19. gee wilikers man. another great tutorial.

20. I feel like i've seen this exact tutorial elsewhere... But good job. I might try this sometime.