Fuck a Fat Girl?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Predator1, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cuz its on her profile. shes a member of gc. Im so pissed cuz now shes upset. It was some cunty chick. I dont even know anyone on here who would have a grudge against her. They said some fucked up shit.

2. what the fuck, i got your girls back

3. i am no feminist, but please get a life man. looks should never matter, this is coming from a man with a hot wife, but man you\'re asking such a dick question. i\'m sure there are no fat girls on grasscity. i\'m sure you hurt nobody\'s feelings, or even scared any fat girls away from grasscity. you sir are a prick and everyone who criticizes \"fat girls\" alongside you.

4. My opinion.

Im sorry sir, but you are out of your DAMN mind if you dont think looks matter.
    Looks matter, there has to be some sort of physical attraction between people. Its either that or you settle down and lose standards, but for a healthy relationship there HAS to be physical attraction.

Looks dont mean nearly as much as a great personality, but it matters.

5. by the way DON\'T DO IT.

6. I will give you this little gem of advice...

If you want to do it, do it.

If you don\'t, don\'t.

:D

Thats my opinion the matter anyway. :p

7. physical attraction does not mean the same thing as your definition of looks, and it certainly has nothing to do with being fat, skinny, a little extra pounds, more skinny than fat, more fat than skinny. Have you ever had a physical attraction to a face/eyes/smile? you obviously only have one preference for liking(in this case fucking) a girl, and that only has to do with one part of physical attraction. shape is your only preference: if she\'s fat i wont fuck her, and if she\'s skinny i will totally fuck her. what about her smile, does that matter. my wife is skinny, but is that why i fuck her every night? you\'re a pretty narrow minded, and very shallow. Let me guess how many actual girlfriends you\'ve had? 0? Yeah this is pandoras box, and yes this is grasscity but all in all how can one preference deter one from not being attracted to a woman or whatever you want to call them. if everyone lived that way and made decisions this way nobody would be happy with anything. no one is perfect my friend and everyone has their own beliefs. peace. smoke on

8. You make some good points, but your wrong in alot of your little speech. Physical attraction in my opinion(as i stated in my post) has to do with a whole.

Just taking things aside and speaking hypothetically.

Ok, yes, a woman has beautiful eyes, i mean gorgeous, but her teeth are fucked up, just cause she has one good asset doesnt mean she is attractive. I dont understand where and why your getting so hostile over and opinion of someone thinking that looks matter. Yes, you may have a skinny wife, she may be EXTREMELY attractive to you, but if she has a butterface, well just becasue she is skinny, doesnt mean she is attractive.

And where in the hell did u pick up that
    I never once said shape is my only preference, and if u read the thread i had an earlier post saying i had been with a \"bigger\" girl. and yes, it says \"bigger\" not fat, nothing like that. So you need to back the fuck up and assume that i have never had a girlfriend son.

all in all...ONE preference is wayyyy more than enough to make or break my attraction towards a girl. Sorry i dont want a heffer, sorry i dont want someone missing all there teeth. ONE thing is ALOT in attraction BUD. NO im not attracted to bigger girls, no im not attracted to skanks/ho\'s. Its not fucking attractive dude. IN MY OPINION.

9. This isn\'t the kind of material we need at GrassCity. People of all shapes, sizes, colors and ethnicities are deserving of understanding and respect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.