Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pupa Bagoonta, Mar 4, 2008.

1. i dont have it yet, all i have is about a gram of dank, ok then thats what il do, its just he told me that wouldnt work???? idiot....

2. break of a piece, then keep breaking up that peice.......you have a gram, so you paid 60 for 2 grams? and he is giving you the other gram later?? ooh man

3. my connect is some bro from the ghetto, not to be frank, but he is and loves it. $10 a gram, $20 an eigth, $30 a quarter, $50 a half and $90 an ounce. Thats regz prices.

For funk its $20 a gram, $45 an eigth, $80 a quarter, and $150 a half. Always a break with more. Im in the midwest.

EDIT:
    Your best bet is to break it up, yes. But from reading sounds like this dood is ripping you off. But to be honest, MJ is not only sub culture, its a way of life. If your new (which sounds like you are, no beef) to it, then you will get somewhat overpriced. We were all over priced at one time or another (new to it), some with to much pride wont admit to it. Id say keep lookin around, if its not a security risk. If you had more posts and known Id hook ya up.

4. tell the dude hes a dumb ass and never go to him again, find a new hook

5. yes i am new, only been smoking about a month, and i just texted him and told him didnt want it ground up and to lower the price. He keeps saying "oh dude its hi quality shit" and all i want is some fuckin weed...

6. is this a serious question

hopefully u havent been blazin long. cuz your a noobasaurus

7. LOL thats what I would be saying....but it sounds like our friend is either a noob or a pig.....I stand on the side of noob. I bet hes never smoked before, or has but once or twice, posting this thread, found this site on a whim, and is now asking questions about what to do. Just help him out so he dont get ripped off. Id rather smoke an oz. of the regz than get ripped off on an oz of some good funk. BRO: its a barter system, this isnt the 7-11. Prices arent set in stone. If you want something for $60 and he wont budge, tell him ill go else where. Dont have to be a dick, he will see. If he says ok, then go else where....Ive never payed more than $200 an oz for some fine funk. AND if your a pig, a cop, some agent, I HOPE U DIE!!!!!!!

Funk is what we call good buds here LOL

8. ya i know, im good friends with him and hes a noob (only smoked a few times with his older bro) and he thinks he knows everything just cuz his bro deals

9. A noob is your dealer? ROFLMAO ........... SORRY for the laughter, but just cause his bro deals doesnt make him a know it all.

Seriously it works like this on the small scale:
    Homeboy A sells to Homeboy B
    Homeboy B takes his cut and sells to Homeboy C
    Homeboy C wants his 30% markup profit, and sells to Homeboy D
    Homeboy D sells to consumer (or possibly another middle man depending on region) at a markup of $10-20$ a bag. Seriously its ridiculous how many people profit off your one bowl packed, or your eigth of some good mj.

Apparently your friend is Homeboy D

10. still... $30 a gram... fuck that

11. NO more than $20 a gram, no matter what region! Seriously, I feel bad for some folk.

12. i would rather smoke mids than pay $30 a gram for dank

13. Id rather smoke $90 oz's than pay $30 a gram for funk. God damn Id smoke the brown town from bean town rather than pay that.

14. i know exactly! and im gonna try to get him to reduce his price a lil bit, cuz ide rather smoke some lower grade shit and have more of it than paying $30 a gram, thats fuckin rediculas. Last thing he told me was $55 for 2 grams of kush, witch is ignorant, so im going to get as much low grade dank i can for $55

15. Your right in your thinking. To be honest, most people (even friends) wont budge from their prices. If dealer A is able to get $xx for his pot, then he will continue to sell it at those prices and not worry. Not to be harsh, but it all depends on the kind of pot that is sold in your area vs. the amount of clients he has that are willing to pay those prices. Its really the principles of free trade (marketing 101). Getting him to back off his price, budge or lower, will be almost as hard as finding a new connection. Ive seen many of these kinds of posts (currently getting flamed on this thread over pricing of some doods ounce) and threads about pricing. Frankly, to me, it depends on your distance from the closest farm (ie: "regz, schwag" grown for commercial sale around the equator with no attention to detail) which will set the prices for pot grown locally in your area, ("funk, kind bud" etc) depending on quality. In that thread I linked, in no way should one pay 350 an oz for something like that!

16. I dunno man, pictures barely ever do bud any justice. That bud to me looks like it's some pretty good that would easily go for $350 in central TX. Not saying I'd pay that for it, but many people would. As far as this thread goes........... If you're getting RIPPED the fuck off for 2 Gs of some GOOD, you're going to get ripped off for $55 worth of some REGS... Either way, this guy is going to try and fuck you.

17. prices vary depending on ur dealer and how good the weed is. if ur a stoner most likely you have a good buddy who deals so he'll give u deals lol. if u just buy from random dealers they give u reg. prices like 30$/eighth or $10/gram.

18. wow you guys are hella lame.
    HUMBOLDT COUNTY IS BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU.

1.0 - 10$
    remember, this is dank. good, fire.
    2.0 - 20$
    3.0 - 30$
    4.0 - 40$
    12.0 -70$
    28.0 -100$
    half pound -1300-1500$
    pound -1600-3000$ (depending on how dank DANK it is)

and this is fuckin bomb weed from humboldt county (nvr shwag)

19. Here in central east coast, you can get decent weed for $10 a g if you buy a couple g's at a time. Really Good white widow runs for 25 a G.... 15 for solid shit average though.

20. I usually pay 30 an eighth for some high-mids here in NY.
    :smoking: