Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For now I HATE QUICK FIX SYNTHETIC URINE!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by botanist77, Mar 1, 2008.

1. id like to ask both of you what type of test it was, and what lab done the diagnostics?

as igg is against the law, without the doner signing exclusive and seperate disclaimer form. and far more expensive to a company than to just run hair folical(sp?) test.

DOT? doctor? employment? probation?
    medtox? quest?

dont scare the shit out of ppl and leave no details...

2. lol I know what you mean. YO peeps. I have been reading this useful forum because I am thinking about applying for a best buy job.

was wondering, if someone is on unemployment and fails a pre-employment drug test, can the insurance company find out somehow if its with a big corporation like best buy? and i was thinking about using quick fix and see mixed reviews here. I have friends that have succeeded with it though.,:confused:

anyway, the fact that this forum exists and everyone is desperately working around the system only to smoke after getting hired, means citizens are all being fucking discriminated so certain companies can make more money. do these companies really find this effective whatsoever? the fact of the matter is, stoners arent going to call in sick because of withdrawal. they arent going to steal for pot, shake at work, act out, or lose their appearance. They won't ever be so messed up they will scare customers. they are regular fucking people. and to lump them into the category with meth, heroin, cocaine, and prescription junkies IS A FUCKING OUTRAGE AND IMPOSES ON OUR FREEDOM:mad:.
    the testing companies LOVE the fact that it is lumped, because while under the guise of weeding out the hardcore drug addicts, they effectively have more positives test results for pot than anything else, which increases the demand, which augments the categorical sensation of "drugs", which strips pot of its irrelevance to other real drugs. and this is just reinforced decade after decade. and pot just HAS TO BE THE GUESSING GAME OF PASS OF FAIL FOR ITS USERS, unlike, i dont know.. EVERY SINGLE OTHER FUCKING DRUG which stays in your system 24hrs-3 days. THEREFORE, THEY SYSTEMATICALLY PUNISH USERS FOR THE SHIT WORK OF DRUG ADDICTS AND ALCOHOLICS AND THEIR IMPACT ON SOCIETY, WELL I SAY FUCK YOU.

fucking bullshit country babysitting everyone while bathing everyone in alcohol and pills. fucking insane puritan ethics enslaving everyone. fucking gatekeepers of the entire fucking job market. "Drug test" they call it. to me, they are ALL "POT TESTS" and nothing more. and for fucking drug test companies planting the seeds of suspicion. billions wasted on controlling marijuana (has it fucking worked !?!?!!?!?)fuck america. sorry forum, it just all disgusts me so much...

3. It all depends on the drug testing facility & how thorough their tests are. Quick Fix updates their batches pretty often, though.

4. #44 MN_northernherb, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010
    this is the fucking truth. and it pisses me off too. im hoping cali will legalize it and that legalization will spread and that this will become a non-issue. its so stupid. some of the hardest working people i know also happen to be pot smokers. some times i just think "fuck this country"....

if you interview someone and they seem like they are who you want to work for you hire htem. why should companies care what we do in our free time? if the person isnt performing on par with what you want fire them. who gives a fuck if they smoke pot in their free time or not? i certainly dont think companys should.

5. The worry over any record of a failed drug test is nil they either wont call or have to yet recieve the results. The addives need 90 minutes ti work which is why they are not recomended for instant screens. Rest easy my friend1:smoke:

6. A warning in oregon i had the latest version of quickfix tested independently i have relied on qf for two years now never let me down metrolab in portland can tell the diffrence please beware. I toke everyday and do not want to be fired i do not want to see others life ruined over a little herb this is a serious warning oregon is now testing for uric acid in the samples{i even had the qf with uric acid additive} metro lab is a bunch of nazis on a mission and are pioneering the fight against substituition do not rely on qf if you live in oregon and probably soon in other states we have called spectrum labs and are currently informing them of the situation please be vigilant in our fight against the man soon they will learn the problem is the methh heads not pot smokers.

7. Sucks. I failed a urine test after a successful interview at Target... here's what went down. The testing lab called me, told me I failed, asked how long it had been since I had last smoked, and if I had a license or if it was recreational. That was about 5 months ago and nothing has happened. No worries.

The place I work at now only did a mouth swab, but I would've passed a UA at that point anyways. If you really need the job then you've gotta stop for a little while.

8. damn it! it better work. everything is backward in this country, right down to fighting for overtime or paying death tax. Interviewing now connotes the handling of urine. How much more pompous, arrogant and pathetic can this drug war get? pathetic... cant wait for all the fucking baby boomers to die so we can shit out traditional bullshit. yay! :bongin:

9. I thought it would be obvious that tests are different and your better off with someone elses piss

10. Bumping this thread so I don't have to make a new one. I used quick fix before and it worked and I just used it again yesterday but this time they sent it to a lab which has me a little worried. If I seen this thread yesterday I would have just used someone elses piss but I didn't have time to do the research because they called me on short notice. I have a medical marijuana card but the policy of the company I applied to is that they follow the federal drug laws which means they won't care if I have a medical card or not. I'm hoping if I fail the test I can convince them to retest me then I can use someone elses piss.

11. I got "INGology Golden Shower enhancer" from a place that used to sell quickfix....god i hope this works. Cant find any info on it what so ever.

12. i sure hope quick fix works for my $8/hr vitamin store job...

13. Just want to update and say quick fix worked for me. I passed the drug test.

14. Very nice man :smoke: sorry to the rest of you who failed... I recently ot a job at Michaels and they didn't test me at all. I wouldve tested clean but still....

15. I'm looking for a new job and was hoping to get some synthetic pee but this thred doesnt instill alot of hope? Has anyone tested synthetic urine with like a home test??

16. did you end up passing the test?

17. dude this thread is from 2008 lmao

18. So it's to late to ask a related question? No one will see it?

19. what type of test did they do tho? i have an ecup instant tomorrow, i have QF 5.7 i hope it works :D

20. Honestly, hella water (I was drinking 7000 ml of water a day at one point, but toned it down after finding out that such a large amount of water could be harmful) and lots of vigorous working out (SWEATING) are your best bets.