Guess how much marijuana in China costs?

Discussion in 'General' started by MoBUD, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Someone needs to come to china and enterprise, because one gram of weed in china is $100 USD. Next time you bitch about paying 55 an 1/8 or something think about the poor bastards riding a bike to work. A gram of weed is more than their damn bike haha.

2. dude, they should move here.

actually, no, i should move there and sell weed, i would be one rich mother fucker if i could do that.

3. Why's it so expensive? That'd put it outta the reach of almost all the consumers.
    Based on supply and demand you'd think it'd be much cheaper than that, unless Chinese people aren't really into weed. :confused:

4. yea i met some kiwis last week and hung out with them after the bar.

they were telling me some crazy shit, like a gram of coke was about $200 USD in australia and that they do E the way me and my friends do coke.

and weed was about the same 60-80 a gram.

this one new zealander friend of theirs did a line of toot and immediately bled all over the two gram pile of coke on the mirror. yikes.

5. Mostly because it is extremely illegal, therefore the price skyrockets.

6. do they cut off your lungs?

7. '

supply and demand doesn't isn't in practice in communist states :p

8. I think I get it, the suppliers take a huge risk so they need a large compensation in order to make that risk worthwhile. In the end the suppliers (organized crime) just get much richer than they otherwise would. How can the whole world be so blind? When you allow it to be legally sold organized crime makes nothing.

9. It must be in the black market though, since it's an illegal economy the state can't impose any restrictions on it so it has to be purely driven by supply and demand.