Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take for Drug test results for Pre-employment

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by botanist77, Feb 27, 2008.

1. I looked and they said anywhere from 1 day to 1 week.

When i gave the cup of urine to the guy and the guy checked the temperature, then i didnt look at him any more, a minute later He said i can leave now.

Did he already test my urine? Or does he send it to the lab part of the building to get it tested.

(on the document it said the urine would be shipped to a their own companys lab) It has boxes where you mark ( the box choices were TO a different lab, to the companys lab., Fed-Ex. etc)

the only thing that has info on my urine is the paper that says Check here if the temperature was between 90-100 degrees and it is a single sample

I used Quick Fix

(im guessing the people who test your urine dont call you and tell you,

Is the way you know you passed is just by the Job I applied for calls me back?)

Cus the manager at the interview said it would be a quick urine test and then after that comes in he will do a background check and then if everythings good he will call me within 5 days

THANK YOU

2. when i took a drug test for my last job, they called me that same day and gave it to me.
    but i did use #1.
    if u didnt, ur not getting that job.