cannibus grow bible

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by SmittyDaDude, Feb 23, 2008.

1. was this really necessary?

2. the Gods of Ganja have spoken. Go forth and Groweth.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the link Smitty!!!

+rep for you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is there somewhere I can get this with color pics?

5. Dude, thank you for that link--- much better than the old copy/paste... props.:smoking:

6. Great resource, thank you so much for uploading.
    The one problem is that now i have so many new ideas for growing, theres no way i can get it all done in a reasonable period of time haha.:smoking:
    +rep

• Like Like x 1
  7. It was definitely a good useful read years ago the first time I came across it and still worth revisiting today.
    Thanks for making it easier to access for the new generation of growers.

8. #28 jesus9112, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2010
    Hey guys, i have many books of weed growing almost 800mb of ebooks, including the full color guide of this cannabis grow bible, if its not against the rules ill post it on mediafire(free file host) is there anyone who wants these guides id be glad to post it just ask.

9. I would totally be into checking that out...

10. ok wow man.

11. 6. You further agree not to post any Material that infringes the intellectual property rights of any party.

...this message brought to you by your Grasscity.com Terms of Service/Posting Rules.:eek:

12. Why isn't this bumped? It answers everyones question???????

13. This was very helpful. bump

14. good score, I was actually planning on ordering a new grow book, but this works for me. Thanks:hello:
    Peace:wave:
    proTeuS

Whoever said that they had other Ebooks on growing, hook us all up with the link!
    Thanks again

15. dude im in ya area im doing my first grow. do u mind if i get a few tips and pointers from u along da way

16. Thanks... the link is still up and working!
    Sweet as PDF download... getting it now!

17. You don't need to pay. There is a link on the right side of the page that says Free Slow link.

18. I've read many grow guides,and just started reading this and it has helped me already far more than any others. Help me and tell everyone you toke with who hasn't started reading it to get started

19. I always refer back to the bibble when ever iam lost. book is official.

20. Cannibus? Its cannabis and stop smoking yourself retarded because it makes people who don't smoke weed think that weed turns all smokers into illiterate morons..