Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you eat weed straight up?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by smoke.dank, Feb 12, 2008.

1. It's unpleasant and pretty ineffective, but you gotta try everything once, right?w

2. my two buddies had a quarter and they had no way to smoke it so the split it up into two eigths and ate it they were preeety baked for a while

3. :wave: Hi there troll!

4. Three of my friends ate six joints together and two out of three of them said they were pretty high from it. Personally though, I have no idea.

5. I would just eat weed for the taste!
    But I'd make sure I had plenty to smoke as well. :p

6. well you could but it's a different high it's a body stone so watch it, you can take about a nicklebag I think, and eat it.(Remember to eat the stems to, I know it's weird.) then just get rid of the seeds and the bag it came so you don't get caught, but you have to just watch it cause it comes on slow, but eventually you're really fucked up. I did it yesterday in my schools bathroom lol, I didn't want my dad to smell it.(Yeah I know stupid right?)

7. Wow lol i got neg repped by 'Lebowski', ironically, lol... you would think such a educated 'stoner' would know his science.

Can anyone here please prove to him that THC does NOT need to be "heated" to be "activated"?
    Anyone here that has ever ate raw bud can testify & help debunk this myth once and for all...

8. I ate weed.And i got high.:hippie:

...not as high as i would from smoking it,but still,HIGH

9. Yep...ate weed many times...takes more to really get blasted and is a different high than smokin the same stuff. It really is a bit of a waste of herb, but it will do the job.
    P.S.: Bruce Lee ate weed almost daily and had approx. an oz in his stomach when he died. Eating it was the only way he consumed herb.

10. what if you leave a nugget under your tongue? wouldn't that absorb it?

11. Hahaha that is the funniest post

12. I had a friend that was about to be caught so he downed a dub with some soda then went to bed and woke up hella stoned.

But what if you chew up like a gram and then wash it down with olive oil? would that work better?

13. THC is fat soluble and also THC is extracted by melting it also that's why if you just eat weed you don't notice anything but if you say burn it or bake it or even put it in boiling hot tea you can get the THC out of it the weed so don't eat your weed unless you enjoy wasting money :p

14. heat up the bud with a lighter then eat it?

15. try it out bro :)

16. i heated some up in microwave and some on the stove on high and got a buzz

17. My friend ate a nug one time, and she said that it took 2 hours to kick in.

18. The THC needs a certain activation energy to begin evaporating, meaning that it needs to be heated to a high temperature. This is how cannibutter works, the THC makes its way into the fat in the butter and so when you eat it you absorb the THC through your digestive system.

19. I ate a nug about 45 mins ago and im pretty baked so i guess u can eat it..... the experamenting paid off......

20. It works but is less effective when not activated higher doses are needed for desired effect . Sometimes I eat rAw un activated hash , tis good