Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Games

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lakitel, Feb 11, 2008.

1. #41 falcon10911, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    What the fuck man that doesn't even sound fun to get hit in the balls, Sounds like a buzzkill. With smoking games, even losers have to be winners. :smoking:

We play a game with oil. (Hash would work, even weed)

We get the hotknives ready, and we get the pins all ready with drops. We each see how many hits we can take with the knives before we have to cough/take a breath.

I've played this many MANY times over the past few years. The key to fun smoking games is, they can pretty much be anything to do with taking a hit. They just can't be overcomplicated or take too long to explain. And by the end of the day everyone is just really baked:cool:

Damn thanks for the link, this looks like fun :p
    http://www.lazydork.com/movies/pineapple.htm

2. Yeah the marathon game is called soldier where I live :)

3. THE GAME

Requires: At least 2 heads
    How to do it: grab yourself a pint glass or small takeaway sized box, a piece of kitchen roll,
    an elastic band and a penny
    Step 1: place kitchen roll on top of box/glass and put rubber band around so it makes a tight fit and holds the kitchen roll over the top
    Step 2: place your penny in the center of the tissue
    Step 3: Fire that s**t up, take 2 tokes either holding both in or jus holding 1 (if your a whitey that is)
    Step 4: while jolding the toke in start stabbing at the tissue either making 1 big hole or lots of little stabs without letting the penny fall in
    Step 5: wait for all embers to go out an blow out ur toke, DO NOT blow out while the tissue is still smoldering, once blown out pass to ur friend

keep on going between how many of you there is, who ever drops the penny in the cup has to do a forfit, if you cba with that then there just a knob

if for sum reason this description isnt to clear on what to do, imagine an old style jam jar with the paper tops, that should give u an idea

4. I play a game called Dragon Ball. It's not really a game, but it's still pretty fun, and you can puke. It works best with a bong. So what you do is you put your mouth in your bong like you usually would do, and start inhaling slowly. Then someone else lights the weed with two lighters. This causes more of the weed to burn. Then you remove the slide and inhale. You may puke from inhaling to much smoke, and you also waste some weed.

I only like to do this when i have a lot of weed, and with people who i know can take huge hits, and not puke, or just let it all out.

5. why bring this thread from the dead?

6. i jus found it on google so i wanted to put some in put in

7. Are you fucking 12? seriously...

8. Love this game...

9. Collins game:
    Requires:
    Weed
    Two or more players
    A bong each

Simple game who ever is last to finish has to drink the bong water which as you all know is disgusting

10. Was with you until this...stupid.

11. why do you need a game? just smoke a bowl! or 10. :D

12. Play horse (basketball) but spell out blunt and the 1st out has to roll it and the winner lights it

13. Me and a couple buddies play a game we call fill the chamber, clear the chamber. What you do is pack a bowl in your bong, spark it up and hit it untill you cant do it anymore. Put your hand over the opening and exhale whenever. Then clear the chamber, and exhale whenever. Then pass it to the next guy. and go untill the last man standing. This fucks you up more than you can ever imagine.

14. Anyone ever heard of the marathon game being called baseball? My friends always used to call it that.

15. Budweiser is a sick game
    What you do is get 3 to 4 people what you do is get a joint then take 3 puffs hold it in and say bud pass it around everyone keep the smokee and take another 3 puffs say weis pass around again then take 3 puffs not blowing anything out then say ser pass it around again then 3 more tokes say budweiser then once the last one said budweiser everyone blows out the smoke it gwts you licked but if u r the first to blow out u lose so you have to wait for the game to be over before you can start bunning again

16. do you have some game to play while you are in a car trip?