Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

man what a fuckin day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.bubbles, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honestly we can type anyway we like however you do seem to type like you are some ghetto black(sorry) guy off the street which you are clearly not. I know it\'s wrong and bla bla to say you can\'t speak like that but yeh.... thats just the way we look at things today. Sorry bud. :smoking:
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]

You\'re moving into racial territory with this post. *RMJL[/COLOR]

2. Im just wondering how everyone can judge HIS life by the way HE looks. Anyone ever heard the saying \"Dont judge a book by its cover\" ?

+rep Mr Bubbles for reppin us curly hair stoner mother fuckers. = )

3. i dont know thank doja i reped u now u have 2 bright bars haha

but mods close this thread it didnt go like it was supposed too at all

4. how was it supposed to go?

5. We were all supposed to praise his alter ego who only contributes to more crime in this nation and more bad rep for fellow stoners everywhere.

6. crime who said anything about me being a crimanal? how about u stop tryin to be a dick and hate on me just because u have nothing better to do and 8 times outta 10 my threads go good..people contribute not agrue..you dont know what kind of life i live and for what you know dont fuckin judge me

7. Stop bein a wigger man..it\'s not entertaining. You\'re not cultured...your just a sad, lost, and lonely kid.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]You have big balls to rag on someone for how they are, when not too long ago you were crying about the same thing!! Quit being such a hypocite - TokinBlue[/COLOR]

[COLOR=\"Red\"]Sorry, Tokin...I had to jump in. I\'m done with this. No more. Especially after the response PM to you after giving him an infraction. This shit isn;t tolerated. *RMJL[/COLOR]

8. yea, cuz youre the coolest thing since double-stuff oreos :rolleyes:

can we let this thread die?

tapdancing christ, i enjoy the different style of writing that comes from users like bubbles and chicken and ksr.

its brings a little variety to ordinary posts.

9. I don\'t even like the double stuffed Oreos. They have way to much cream..you gotta have a good cream to Chocolate ratio or the cream is overwhelming. The original Oreos are the shit.

10. Oh? You know him in real life then? If not, I suggest keeping comments like this to yourself. :rolleyes:

11. Yeah I know him irl.

12. Wow, some of you should be ashamed of yourself. Who the hell are ANY of you to judge him? I really question that some of you are stoners with the amount of disrespect.

I\'d recommend some of you get your act together or you will not be around here much longer. I\'m tired of all the disrespect.

13. I\'m tired of the disrespect too. I\'m also very surprised in some members that have been here for a while. I\'m going to review this thread again but I\'m thinking several people will be banned.

*Reviewed and dealt with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.