Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

man what a fuckin day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.bubbles, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im tellin you i had to pull the gauge out and actually fuckin load it man...today was crazy my homeboy BONE got shot and man im tell u he is like my brother but it was in the leg he is alrgith...

but i took 7 mgs of klonnys and drankin on my 4th 40 and i smoked about 4 rillos u know all grape son...im blowed u know...listeing to mac mother fuckin dre

word:D

2. fuck yea, i wish i had some klowns man.

m fucking spun off a gram of molly.

i might as well do more.

ahhh im fucked.

3. Mac Dre is the shit.

4. still bout to pp this last bar and then later on get out the E

5. Hell yea, today was awesome- The weather was beautiful so me and some friends went to the park to play some disc golf- smoked a bowl and a couple joints... it was fun:smoking:

6. now im takin that powder thizz u know got some drank u know what it is

7. no, we dont know what it is, why dont you tell us.

8. \"Dont worry bout a thing cause every little things gonna be alright!!!!\" Bob Marley

Weed Heads Unite:hippie:

9. haha same thing.

im only doing a little molly tonite.

might toot some yons if someone offers it to me

drankin on that shine at the moment

10. and on top of that its bob marleys birthday so smoke one to the dome for him i no i will:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

11. man im danked out smaked out and kickin it yo

12. I swear, none of you guys are speaking english.....:confused:

13. Mr.bubbles thinks hes cool and a bad ass thug gangsta or something.

Sounds like a thug on the street drinkin a 40 and taking some thizz and all. Know what I say? Kid stfu.

Your a fake gangsta who thinks hes all big.

Your \"homeboy\" BONE probably got shot because he was another fake like you and trying to be cool and encountered some real people.

Glad he didn\'t die though no one deserves that.

Now please stop trying to act hard and talk fucken english and stop bragging.

14. talk fucken english?

you don\'t talk english, you speak it.

he comes on here and tells us something about his life, and tells us that one of his friends gets shot and then you come on here and continue to disrespect him because of the way he types? FUCK THAT. who the fuck do you think you are, jesus?

15. Sorry I don\'t believe in Jesus.

Yeah speak or talk same shit it\'s understandable and doesn\'t sound like im trying to be a big guy.

Look at this guys other threads also, same thing.

It\'s my opinion and Im allowed to voice it out. After all it\'s a forum.

16. yeah and i\'m giving my opinion too.

speak =/= talk

so what he talks about getting fucked up? WE\'RE ON A FORUM ABOUT DRUGS FYI

17. Talks acting all hard and like hes someone big you know?

It\'s not like others talking about drugs normally and not acting like there some thug.

w/e im done with this thread Im tired of seeing stupid stuff like this when im checking threads.

18. I doubt you know who he is. Youre just making an ass out of yourself.INTERNATIONALLY. :wave::wave:

19. Did you see his gallery pics? I LOL\'d when I saw those 2 pics and then the way he speaks.

20. Yeah I agree, I think he\'s the one making a fool of himself. He makes threads like this quite often it seems. :rolleyes:

Somehow he\'s a respected poster. lol

Thread should be deleted, it doesn\'t contribute anything at all, just going to provoke arguments.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]The disrespect doesn\'t float here. I suggest you chill with it. *RMJL[/COLOR]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.