How to clean a grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ksaul, Jan 26, 2008.

1. pretty sure thats not the kinda grinder he's talking about...

2. Hi lads i just cleaned my grinder with boiling water and put the weed bits in a pot with more hot water an boiled all d water out scraped d pot with a blade and rolled the nicest j i had in ages hahahahsha 1th time woo hoo

gem

3. Tried the milk...grinder looks new :)

4. Make some qwiso.

5. this is what i do, its always worth it

6. Now we can add 2011 and 2012 to the list. :smoke:

7. YES! Best thing to do with a dirty grinder! I soak it for about 10-20 minutes in iso to make sure it disolves all of the residue then pour it out and purge. Left with a like new grinder and a treat that is well worth the effort :cool:

8. This thread will never go down.

9. i clean my grinder in iso and use the green iso to make hash :)

10. Use a stanley blade and use the corner bit. Be careful not to smoke plastic though and I think the water and milk ways lose goodness but I like the buzz from the scrapings.

11. this will give u the best results.. 100% garuntee.
    materials: grease cutting soap, and a fine brissle toothbrush.
    soak grinder in soap, and then scrub lightly with brush to all parts of grinder. screen too!
    it will come out looking as new as it did out of the box, and maximum keif collection is restored..

12. 2013. lol.

if I have a brand new grinder, should j just grind up some paper and soak in ISO? My last grinder I didn't even clean before using :/

13. for my grinder and its probably uber bad
    I boil hot water in a kettle, then simply place my grinder underneath it, and then i brush away with a simple brush

nothing fancy and gets the job done

next time I grind, its just good as new

if you are having difficulty turning the grinder, its because your weed was sticky and you gotta clean that off the rim.
    just saying ...

14. For the people who make hash out of the filtered iso, how much do you usually get from each cleaning?