ambien and some weed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokesalot88, Jan 19, 2008.

1. out of all the drugs i have done the one that causes the worst memory loss for me is Sleeping pills OTC and prescription. I forget money and all sorts of things I did the night before vape+sleeping pills = what important things am i suppose to do today?

2. yup shit is mad nice

3. ambien - an awesome sleeping people thats prescribed alot

gives acid-like visuals, and a nice body high
    no hangover,
    quick onset
    generally safe if you dont start reaching like 50 mg.
    first time 10mg can do u in

the first time i tried it i saw patterns of my shorts warping. then the next morning i had to question whether it was real because i could barely remember anything. good s hit!

4. Maybe no hangover but groggy,YES.

5. yes it does have similar effect as benzos, in respect to the "amnesia" you may experience. but that aside, like many others have mentioned, i get a body high from ambien, sort of like a drunk feeling minus the hangover. combined with weed and you'll have a nice and chill high. but again, i rarely remember the details of the night. be careful with ambien though, your motors skills is indeed impacted by taking ambien.

6. a friend of mine said she gets acid/mushroom like visuals too, that has never happened to me. i usually just feel extremely relaxed, a slight of euphemism, and drunk (the stumbling part and it does indeed temporarily cripple your motor skills and decision making)

7. rail it... im telling you the shits amazing after railing it.. it kinda burns and the drip taste kinda nasty but you will feel so fucking good... ive been railing them this whole week... i think it was 2 nights ago (but i dont remember how many days actually)
    i just railed one pill with my cuz. and then we split a pill and both railed it so we both railed 1.5 pills and we were fucked up then smoked a couple bowls and the rest of my memory is gone, i dont remember anything else from that night just that i felt amzing and had fun... so i would definetly suggest taking them and smoking. youll really enjoy it

8. My ambien experience began with me taking 2 12.5 mg pills, then lacing a bowl of snowflake kush (some kind of white widow off-strain?) and smoking that. i was tripping balls. i threw up a few times since it was my first time but i also hallucinated all night. it was fucking crazy. try it bro its worth it :D

9. Ill tell you this, if u dose high enough on the ambien it will be similar to robo tripping and u seriously will not know what happened the next day (if ur taking it at night that it)

I still live at my house (18) and the next morning i woke up and my mom came up to me and said what did u do last night? and i asked why, she said she found me at 5 am sitting up eyes closed with my headset (for xbox) on and all the lights on... i completely forgot that was the last thing i did. haha be careful it'll knock u the fuck out

10. i have shit to do in the morning. Will this screw me over in the morning?

11. I've known people who have abused ambien... It's not a pretty sight. It can fuck over your memory if you abuse it for too long. Pretty sure Eminem claims to have lost 5 years of memory from abusing ambien. That, and people have done VERY reckless things on it. It's like sleepwalking taken to an extreme.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kaifalkenberg/2012/07/14/kerry-kennedy-was-likely-sleep-driving-just-like-her-cousin-patrick/

I don't care if you choose to use ambien or not. I'm just letting you know that it can be dangerous.

12. Ambien is no bueno essi