Any drugs that make you super strong?

Discussion in 'General' started by Idhitthat, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Yes, this is a pretty weird thread, because there is obviously no drug that can increase your bodies limits temporarily, that would have to be like Popeye's spinach or some weird warlock shit like that.

2. You know how people have been known to lift up an actual ton of cement or some shit to save somebody's life? Thats the kind of shit that makes you really marvel at the human body.
    Personally, I believe human strength is infinite, mind over matter. You control your mind you control your body.

3. have u ever done pcp

you can chuck sofas and shit:devious:

4. If I take a couple focalin and down a Monster energy drink before I lift, I wake up the next morning with sores in places I didn't even know had muscles. Completely helps me focus on doing nothing but lifting the weight, and I feel unstoppable.

5. Coke is kind of like that. It was scary as hell, this one time that same guy did 3 rails and said he felt like god. But the way he said it was way too fucking serious, of course we were blazed, so we thought the shit was hysterical at the time.

6. I could chuck sofas right now if I absolutely needed to, for my life, for my families life. You underestimate the capabilities of the human body. PCP doesn't make you stronger, it allows you to bring out that feeling of superhuman strength.

7. Coke doesnt fucking do that unless you're a pussy ass bitch its not scary as hell.

one time I did 10 lines I felt high as shit not like god your point?

8. Well they were pretty fat lines, but this kid also has a giant ass ego. He also didn't flip out, he just said it like it was a fact. It was scary as hell after it happened, because the fact that a human said that is scary to me.

9. Smith and Wesson
    http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/WWsmithrevolvers.htm

10. Dude I do the best coke there is I doubt he was even doing pure shit.

do some fishscale tell me you arent stronger then normal

11. I am personally not really into it that much, but I know a lot of people who use it before they go to work. I am pretty sure this person wouldn't be able to afford pure coke in the first place. I think the best rocks(crack) that are around my area are like 45 dollars, for powdered I have heard of people paying 90ish, but I cant say for sure, I just know that I have a addictive personality, and I don't want to get caught up in that shit again.

12. Crack? who said anything about crack?

why would I do crack dude fuck that shit

13. Yes, crack is bad. Coke though, I think D.A.R.E goes a little too far with the propaganda. The only thing they tell the truth about anymore is methamphetamine. They bullshit all of the time about hallucinogens too, like if you do ecstacy you won't be able to get an erection, lmfao.

14. just start shooting up testosterone, thatll make you stronger

15. Buffout gives you +2 strength +2 agility and +3 endurance, but after 6 hours you crash and get -4 to all those stats. Plus, it costs 200$ per dose and there's a 25% chance you'll get addicted every time you take it, so I'd stay away from it.

But seriously, if you want super-strength, I recommend the ancient Viking art of berserkergang. It basically shuts down all the parts of your brain that make you human, which releases your animal strength and lightning reflexes. It's a bit hard to go berserk, though - you'll need to put your hands in fire, bite shields (wood works OK, but steel shields are better) and pull on your beard as hard as you can. And it's still not guaranteed it'll work, as most people can't achieve Viking-grade berserkergang (most Vikings couldn't, either). And after you're done berserking, you'll be too weak to lift a spoon for about three to six days.

16. haha no you don't. Stop talking crap.

How do you know? Do you test it or purify it yourself? I believe you don't because you sound like you don't know what the fuck your talking about.

\t\t \t\tCoke doesnt fucking do that unless you're a pussy ass bitch its not scary as hell.

one time I did 10 lines I felt high as shit not like god your point?

Heres another example.

10 lines of the best coke out there would kill you you pussy as you say.

You know nothing so just stop takling bullcrap.

Theres no such coke called fishscale.

Good coke is just scaley.

17. I'll tell ya, I've done a few cycles (5-6) of steroids and it makes you STRONG! I put on @25lbs of solid muscle and a ton of strength to boot.

I wouldn't recommend it for anyone younger than 21 (because you are still growing naturally) but I was 27 first time I cycled and I felt like I was 18 again. Full of testosterone and confidence and not affected by the "rage" commonly associated with roids.

Heres my theory on "rage"....

Once you start using the steroids your body has to adapt/adjust to the new levels of testosterone. Its during this adjustment that you experience the highest level of irritability. Once you become accustomed to the levels you are able to better control the aggression. The steroids I took typically took 2-3 weeks of injections before I started to notice a change in my personality, and only a week or two later did I have it in check.

Anyone looking to put on weight and strength should look into using steroids. I also recommend doing your homework to find out which types you should be using depending on what your looking to gain.

In no way am I a doctor but I am willing to answer questions to the best of my ability based on my experience with steroids. I've done a lot of different types and can tell you what each does.

18. Wow, you need to chill.

Hopefully one of the Mods will tell you the same when I report this crap.

19. Damn, someone beat me to it, as soon as I saw the title of the thread spinach popped into my mind, heh.