Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking through your nose

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ninety, Jan 12, 2008.

1. i wouldn't worry about smoking weed to much. you get sockets because nicotine affects how well your blood clots. so when they say no smoking, they really just mean tobacco.

2. one time i smoke with these guys, and after a few bowls this one dude kept being like "man you gotta do a hit through your nose man, it goes like straight to your brain man" its probably my favorite stupid thing anyone has said to me while high

3. im deff trying that off my 1 g L of haze. :smoking:

4. Seems like there's one of these wisdom teeth threads every other week.

Anytime I get weed smoke up my nose, it makes me sneeze like crazy.

5. i just got my wisdoms pulled out and ive been svaporizing trough my nose, so that i dont get dry sockets, it doesnt burn at all and the taste is incredible, this is definitely the way to go

6. i think because of the capillarys in ur nose it would get u high quicker!

7. YEA!! Finnaly something i know about. I also just recently got mine out and to prevent
    dry sockets, wetly damp those cloths they give you and put them over where you just got them taken out. Then i would reccomend hitting a gravity bong, and if you dont have that roll a loose joint or blunt, BUT MAKE sure you have the COTTON CLOTHS!@!@!
    Smoking through your nose isnt very effective...i tried it before i did it this way^^
    Let me know how that works for ya:smoking:

8. dude that is exactly what I did when i got my wisdom teeth out and a tooth implant. It's perfectly fine, i would recommend it wholeheartedly.

9. First Suggestion: Bake with your weed.

Second Suggestion: Have someone shotgun you.

Third Suggestion: Go without

10. It itches when you blow it out your nose. I don't think it will hurt less if you're drawing hot smoke in through your nose.

11. Smoking through your nose sounds painful and counterproductive.

I got my wisdom tooth out and was able to vape without problems.

Vape it.

12. I saw someone do it a couple weeks ago, just used a bowl for one hit and also did it with a gas mask thats prolly easier, just once the mask fills up pull through your nose.

13. Knew some people who would do it, never tried it though. I heard that the idea is that because its close to your head the weed hits you faster

14. I just tried smoking through my nose with my bubbler since I got my wisdom teeth out today. I definitely felt a strong burn in my nostril, but when i exhaled, no smoke came out. Did I just take too many percocets for my teeth so I'm out of it, or did I not actually get a hit?

15. oh man I did that with one of the oxygen bar nose plug things,
    I gotttttt ripped and it took me forever to figure out why my ears were so uncomfortable. I ended up burning the lining of my nostrils and inhaled wayyyyyyyy to hard.

If you have the chance to do it this way, DONT because it sucks dick.

16. this thread is two years old....

17. Smoke it up you butthole, gets you way higher

18. Kind of what I did for my friend. I milked the bong for him then gently blew through the downstem as he inhaled through his nose at the top. He got ripped.

19. Tried this for the first time today while smoking the second kronick blunt for the day. It was great although it burnt like hell! haha

20. Just eat a small edible :D ?