30mg tylenol 3's

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PurpleWidow?, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have 12 t3\'s that are 30mg codeine

probably going to take 2 tonight too see what its like

i had oxy\'s last month and they were great

anybody know if oxycodone\'s and t3\'s are anything alike?

2. Oxy is a lot stronger.

3. ya oxys are better, but if you want a high off of codiene you have to know what your doin and not waste any. i forgot what kind of inhibitor codiene is, but the way the drug works is that you have to take a complete dose all at once, not take 2 than another 2 than another 2 or somethin. this is because the other pills will not work, they will be much much much less potent if you take them right after taking some. so i suggest take 1 pill one night to see if you allergic. than the next night take 4-5 of them but dont take anymroe the rest fo the night or the others will be a waste. have fun!

4. Yeah codeine is a lot weaker than oxy but if you have a low tolerance 4-5 should do the trick and it\'s not really bad for you\'re live cause they are 300mg of apap per pill and as long as you are under 2000mg you should be safe, 1000mg is a normal dose of extra strength tylenol.

5. just a warning man, i popped only 3 of them, got absolutely no buzz at all, went to bed, woke up 3 hours later with severe stomach/ kidney pains and ended up at the hospital at 4am hooked up to an IV. and DO NOT snort them. they\'re just really not worth it in my mind.

6. just crushed 4 of them and downed them with water

havent had pills in weeks so im fine with apap

the high is definetly not as good as oxy\'s

but i love not having to itch everywhere

7. wow thats weird. i get the itchys worse when im on codeine than pretty much anyhting else. especially oxy.

8. yeah it\'s different for everyone. Loris make me itch more than anything. codeine and oxy only make me itch a little.

9. Out of curiosity, how much stronger would you say (obviously you cant compare doses of different drugs)..
    I find t3 do shit all, but I took 20mg oxy and it fucked me up.

10. T3\'s aren\'t really going to do much. I have presription for them and they don\'t do anything although I do have like two other narcotics drug presriptions...lol but they aren\'t popular with everyone. A lot of people haven\'t heard of them before.

11. Take like at LEAST 5 dog, 2 won\'t do shit. Don\'t snort/shoot it, it\'s very bad for you (I doubt you would anyway)

what are they called? they probably aren\'t recreational at all

12. I took 3, man, I hate these pills, they don\'t make me feel too good, nausea and shit, I fucking love oxy in comparison. They do take care of the pain decently tho.

13. oxycodone is a more powerful drug, but for me at least, a veryh small ammount makes me get that opiate nausea in the pit of my stomach. i took two 5mg percocets tonight and even that has made me a little sick to the stomach.

i find codeine to be a lot more mild, but still pleasant. i took about 25mg in two \"nurofen plus\" pills, similar to tylenol with codeine. 60mg is a fair amount to take. maybe take one and see how you go, then move up to two. just be sure not to take more than 3 or 4 of those, they probably have about 500mg+ of tylenol, so you dont want to take too much of that stuff.

14. I found the opposite true, codeine gives me a nausea feeling.

15. I can do a 100mg of oxy and not get sick but i ate two vicodin 7.5 750\'s today on an empty stomach and got sick for 2 minutes. Shits whack. Never had T3\'s. Sizzurp is like 6mg of codeine per tea spoon some (shit i had). And had to drink a damn lot of that to get fucked up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.