CannabisSeeds.com Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Sloppy G, Dec 16, 2007.

1. did u pay with money order? and if so how long did your payment take to get there?di they email u?

2. iv been waiting for a week or so to get my ssh seeds and thay came today in a sketchy ass lil rinky dink vinilla package with shity ass girl writing like purple ink gel pen ?? , seeds were ok looking, but a few small ones, im waiting to see wat happens with the germ.

3. good luck shady company at best
    many better choices out there IMO
    there's lot of competition
    better genetics than u get here :mad:

4. so im going with nirvana shop i hope thay r lajit ,

5. hey im no affiliate of any company etc. but i ordered their 60 it was 20 ssh,hg,ww and i germed 10 of each.this was in the first week of nov.packaging was cheaply done.seeds were on the small side but after along 7 days around 20 of 30 germed and i now have them in their first week of flower.go to my youtube channel and checken out.there is a few og kushs in the tent also.they are not from cannabisseeds.com

6. <object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/k7HlaohXhl0?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/k7HlaohXhl0?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

7. dude thay fuckin suck dog balls , never ever ever ever order from these clownes please do seedbank research [ Cannabis Seeds | Feminized Cannabis | 12 fem seeds $29 £19 ?23 SUCKS THAY RIP YOU THE FUCK OFF DONT DO IT PLEASE DONT GIVE THEM MONEY YOU WILL REGRET IT BIG TIME. i dont work for any seedbank im jus a victam

8. Cannabisseeds.com is out of the UK, this bust was in Canada.

9. Cannabisseeds.com is in the UK and this bust was in Canada.

10. I ordered one of there fem specials. 3 strains of 20 seeds each. Not a single seed germinated. They didn't reply to my emails.

11. They are sooooo far from Legit that you get vertigo.

12. I've heard this quite a lot form a few grow buddies of mine. Personally i don't know why people take the risk when there are any number of legit seedbanks to use. I suppose saving a few cents doesn't always pay off! 

Exactly, stick with www.marijuana-seeds.nl, Attitude, or herbies and you can't go wrong.

14. There the 3 i use Deoff. I prefer the marijuana-seeds.nl but if i'm after specific breeder packs i'll go with the Tude or Herbies

15. i think the reason why people look for less expensive alternatives is because the established seed banks seem to be setting market prices that are unreasonable. If you live in Colorado, you can get quality fem seeds for 25 to 50cents a pop. or clones for as little as $10. But if you live in the other 49 states then you have to pay from 5 to 25 dollars a seed from one of the established NL or UK dealers. And shipping. Really? After charging an arm and a leg, you'd think the seed banks could lay off on the shipping. But no, they charge as much as 15 or 20 dollars to ship less than a handful of seeds. I don't know what rates are like for postage in europe. But I could send a 10 oz package to europe for less than 3 dollars

Not to mention it takes three weeks if not more to get your order. And if your order gets fucked up your looking at 6 or more weeks.

17. [SIZE=11pt]Just wanted to share a great deal with the community here: Get your asses over to http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/cat_offers.html - those guys are giving away a whole bunch of free seeds with their orders – not sure how long these deals will last, but I've got so many bargains over the past few orders from these guys that it would be just plain greedy if I didn't share![/SIZE]

18. ^^^^^^^Nice^^^^^^^
    Not only are you shilling, but you have decided to promote in a thread and link yourself to one of the worst "seedbanks" that ever existed. You really should find better threads to hijack if you are going to try and write promotional posts for a bank.

Just my 2 cents