Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of ash does clean bud burn to?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by birgersnirger, Dec 16, 2007.

1. this guys got the right i idea i mean i smoke all day everyday and i'm fine, you sound anxious man, just smoke a lil tree and chill, dude there are zero deaths caused by weed, shit's all natural by definition

sorry, couldnt resist :hello:

2. Yea but people still get cancer with no identifiable source...

Sometimes people just get cancer....

Definitely smoking fertilizer or other pesticides or poisons used in growing marijuana not properly with the added no being flushed properly could very well cause cancer or some type of lung problem.

I mean shit eat enough chicken patties and you'll get colon cancer same goes for any processed frozen food.

Anything and everything is trying to kill you so get high and forget about it.

3. dude, i smoke all day everyday and i'm fine, you sound anxious man, just smoke a lil tree and chill, dude there are zero deaths caused by weed, shit's all natural by definition.

4. A properly flushed bud would burn to a light grey/white. Black coloured ash just means theres still fertilizer, nutrients, whatever was used to grow the plant. It's not necessarily horrible for you, just another factor that goes into high quality bud.

5. Mine goes from green>Black after burnt a lil> white ash