Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I just turned an old 3 gallon water bottle into a bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sm666, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Actually I was surprised, I can get the thing filled pretty quick (and a little smoke too) with one big breath. But after that it destroys me, basically 3 big hits to clear the thing.

2. very grown ass dude i give you props for that. but its so wide and short it must be damn near impossible to clear.

3. please dont use pvc.

itll kill you.

=D.

4. This is just straight piping used for indoor plumbing and thus is missing a lot of the additives they warm about in soft PVC's. That being said, the bowl prevents it from getting hot at all, and if it's safe enough to push drinking water through, IMO it's safe enough to push smoke though. :)

5. oh man, i used to make a 5 gallon waterbottle grav bong in my college days.
    never been soo high. funny thing was, there would be almost no smoke in the chamber when we'd take our drags. It was all clear.
    but damn ive never been soo stoned evver again.

+rep man

6. PWND!

7. CRAZY home made....check mine out.....:smoke:

8. Smoked some last night and we said that it was probably the most baked we've have ever been, so it got dubbed "The Beast", kinda after the Beast from x-men cuz it's blue .:D
    Thanks dude, that lung looks pretty good, need to get some better quality pics :p

9. hellya it looks nice, I def wouldn't mind taking a big ass rip from that shit!!

10. Nice bro! Reminds me of my old homemade watter bottle rig, only looks like you did a much better job. :) cheers.

[​IMG]

11. Everyone who's been acquainted with the Beast love it. :)

That's a nice setup dude, I actually considered putting a couple extra pipes around adn using the big opening a bowl somehow too, but I had the old one kicking around.

12. yeah man that shit is so popular at parties. me and my friends made a 5g one and called it the alhambra fate. fate cuz just like everything fell in place to make it. long story short, there was a perfect length pvc and his dad just bought the perfect size drillbit that day. its so hard to milk though. can never clear it in less than 5 or so hits. god it rips like a mofo