How to make sure temporary hookup girl doesn't think she is permanent hookup girl?

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Tell her its a physical attraction?

2. lol, than i'd be lying. I may sound like a prick, but I went all semester without finding a hot girl to hookup w/, and i knew this girl was into me from her friend, but she was average and i wasn't really attracted to her at all. But i decided that any sex was better than no sex, so i settled for now. But i certainly did not start hooking up w/ her as a long term thing.

3. get off the internet

4. What he said...

5. Sorry, but you are a disgrace to the male gender.

6. Personally- I think you have some problems if this is the reason why your hooking with her.

You should tell her flat out that this is not something that is going to last.

And IMO- you should just move on now, why stay with someone because there is no one else around.....

Your treating her worse than a hooker if you think about it- atleast a hooker knows its not a relationship, and gets paid for her service.

Your just using this girl....

7. lol at this whole thread......

anyway if it was her idea to "keep it casual" then i wouldnt even sweat it, its her fault if she gets attached.....

8. I have to give you some props for posting this thread and making yourself somewhat of a target for ridicule, but on the other hand it's really sad because you reinforce many negative male stereotypes. Also I think you're asking the wrong people about your situation when what you should be addressing is your conscience. Don't be surprised that if down the line you meet someone that will view you similarly and characterize you as such amongst her girlfriends. It seems to me that you have a fair amount of growing up to do because a man would have consulted with himself first before making a thread like this.

I thought it was interesting that you'd write this post especially since it came after a little bit of criticism had been leveled against you. Obviously there's more to this story than meets the eye. Maybe she's in it for the sex or maybe it's a little bit deeper than that as you seem to suspect. Many women out there are looking for physical companionship/sex but aren't looking to get screwed. If you even slightly suspect that she may have a deeper investment in you than she's willing to openly admit, be kind and let he go.

Again your comment is more immature than it is offensive in my humble opinion, and the fact that you don't hold yourself to a higher level of conduct suggests you have a long way to go before you will be able to treat a woman right. Any sex is not better than no sex, and I've found that out the hard way. Sometimes you gotta tell your dick/libido to calm the fuck down. Your dick will get you in more trouble than all of your other faculties combined.

Be the man that not only openly asks questions of others but asks them of himself first, expecting answers.

Peace.