growing weed in the woods?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tehmunchies, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Someone else already said it, but looks like you need to hear it again -- don't start planting in the middle of December (unless you live south of the equator). MJ is a seasonal plant and dies in the late Fall. Wait until about April to plant an outdoor grow.

2. This is a cool idea. So you could just plant it in the woods and let it be and come back to a plant in a month or two?

3. Not meaning to necro, but that is what I was planning, is this a bad plan?

My plan was to buy some seeds, go out to the national forest or something and just come back in a month or two and check it out. I'm only doing a few plants for my own use, think it's doable the way I'm planning this? Also, will the MJ start growing by itself every year if the plant is left there?

4. buy some auto seeds if your into summer, waste of time now with photo's. make sure where ever u put them theres at leat 7hrs of direct sunlight or its a waste of time.

5. Auto seeds? What's that? Photos?

6. Autoflowering cannabis strains, the seeds look the same as anyother cannabis veriety. try googleing whatever you need to know i dont mean to be an arse but the answers are out there and im sure most wont hold your hand the whole way through your endevour. i support what your doing but if you have no knowledge do a little reading first. hope all goes well, im sure youll get it and then youll be hooked on it haha

7. I did google it when I read your previous post, I didn't find anything on photo, so I wasn't able to compare what they are.

8. Auto flower means there no photosensitive as in they dont need a specific amount of like to flower but photoperiod need do. for example auto flower can flower under 24hrs of light where as photoperiod would flower around 12hrs of light a day.

9. Bud plants need 6 to 8 hours of light keep up the watering like every other day and you good