Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest blunt you smoked

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pianowski69, Dec 5, 2007.

1. a 3/4 OZ of grapefruit DANK...cost me 360 dollars, 12 dutchmasters, and a day

2. I smoked a quarter in a honey dutch a few months ago...it was the shit.:smoke:

3. biggest blunt hmmm never more than an 1/8, but a couple years back i did roll an OJ, well it was like 23g's so almost an OJ

4. dsnt make for a very cool thread with no pics!

5. totally agree, LETS SEE SOME PICS!

6. i shouldnt of posted at all...i dont even roll blunts :(:smoking:

7. 18 grams for an 18th b-day party.

8. I don't enjoy smoking radioactive things with my weed, thanks.

9. damn yall. haha i saw some dude on the internet smokin a 30 some gram blunt before. that shits killer. but the biggest one ive smoked was 4 grams of some good middies to the head, and with the boys it was 3 blunts, back to back, with 4 grams of the same between 3 people. talkin about feelin right. haha toke on

10. in addition to my 21 gram blunt of grapefruit, i have smoked a half ounce in one night with just 1 other friend. like 4 blunts, 7 jays, infinite bowl and bong packs. ill get pics of my L soon

11. Quarter ounce. Was fucking insane, lol.

12. The biggest I've smoked was about 5 grams. We wanted to roll a half o, but money was tight.

13. Was at a Nugent concert way way way back. We rolled an entire Thai stick (bout an once) Never breaking it up. It burned perfectly. I remember smoking as much as we could and passing it down the row. 45 minutes later it comes back to me from the other way. Still huge!
    The good old days:smoke:

14. [​IMG]

"A picture is worth a thousand words." That's my brother, his friends, and his apartment. I do not take credit for that.

15. Holy shit.

16. ur all pussies in da usa get ya asses over to da UK for sum pure fat blunts

17. ahahahahhha
    That dude needs to either smoke more or lay of the chronic if hes gettin that high.

I think the most I've smoked in a blunt was a half oz. It was two game blunts rolled together.:smoking:

18. my mom has those too!! haha

19. lmfao, thats a monstrosity! Awsome.

20. Over four grams maybe five before we smoke gravity bongs and a bowl pack to pregame and then after the blunt smoked more gravity bongs man i got all FUCKED UP!