Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest blunt you smoked

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pianowski69, Dec 5, 2007.

1. i dunno if there is a post like this already, and if there is im sorry i could'nt find it. I just wanna see what the biggest blunt you guys smoked ever. mine wasnt all that big but it was nice, and it did the job, it was a little bit less than half ounce. wouldve been the whole half but rolling troubles. and it wasnt the best quality of weed but i still got ripped, and thats all the matters. i got a couple pics one of the blunt and the other one is me having a good time.

Attached Files:

• blunt.jpg
      blunt.jpg
      File size:
      206.9 KB
      Views:
    • pj.jpg
      pj.jpg
      File size:
      161.4 KB
      Views:
  2. I have those same pj pants.. nice. :smoke:

3. holy shit you smoke that whole thing by yourself?

biggest blunt i ever smoked was over an eight plus keef from two grinders, and that was with some friends

4. the biggest blunt ive smoked was kinda small compared to other big blunts...it was an 8 gram stuffer......it was very nice...it dont get much better then a dank blunt except for maybe a headies blunt both are quite fun

5. I stuffed a 1/4 oz into a blunt before. If you held it cherry down, resin would shoot out of the end, like a volcano.

6. I smoked an ounce blunt once, that was a good night. We had to use 4 blunt wraps together but they fucked up so we ended up just rolling 2 half ounce blunts and smoked one out of a bong while passing the other.

7. the biggest ive smoke with friends is a super blunt with a oz. of some dirt before sucked but still awesome. seen a super blunt that had a Oz. of some dank smoked on a friends b-day to bad i had court >< and couldnt partake they killed it with 3 heads 1 dude kept dropping tho and my other 2 had to manly kill it. 1 of them got so high he pinched himself and thought a spider bit him.

8. I smoked over an eighth, probably something like 4 grams, of really, really good dank in a blunt. Me and two of my friends fishbowled a car, and it literally took 45 minutes of continuous puff-puff-pass to finish it off. At the end the car was so full of smoke that once you coughed, it was impossible to stop because you couldn't get any air, only more smoke. I'd say I was pretty blazed.:smoking:

9. Two king swishers together with a quarter rolled in it.

10. like four grams, we used 2 grape dutches, fucken gotti.

11. 16 grams :D We bought one of those super blunts...if I remember correctly it was a purple haze one :smoking:

That thing burned for over a hour..

12. In a I think royal blunt purple haze one we manage to put about 9 grams but it was full no tobacco mix !!! There was nor more space AT ALL in it ! This night was crazy !!!

13. This brings back good summer memories... While rolling face, me and a few friends threw togethor all the bud we had between us and rolled a nice headies blunt just over 7 grams. In retrospect, it seems like a huge waste since we were already thizzed out to begin with.

14. no it was me and one other friend. by the end of it we tried to play some burnout 3, but we just couldn't. we were burned out ourselves :smoke:

15. the biggest blunt i smoked was when a buddy and i split a qp and we wanted to roll one big blunt so we did a 10 g SUPER BLUNT. it was peanut butter and jelly flavored and im pretty sure we got it at something different in kenosha, WI.

16. biggest blunt i've smoked was probably 2.5-3g. smoke two of them in one night though (with 4 other ppl) and i got fucking ripped :smoke:

17. The biggest blunt I've ever been in on was a totally stuffed Honey Dutch. Hotboxed it in my friends shed, biggest cloud of weedsmoke I've ever seen was just flowing through the neighborhood like 6 feet off of the ground after that. It was heavy man.
    :smoke:

18. Probably no more than a Quarter, numerous times. The first time was almost a waste of weed though, used to dutches LENGthways and well, it seemed like a bunch of bullshit, it was too much for the smoke to travel through and was hard as fuck 2 hit.

19. we fit 14grams in a swisher XL