Seeds shipped to America from Europe

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Markit0s, Nov 30, 2007.

1. I was wondering if seeds can be shipped from an European site to USA. Since Marijuana is illegal in Texas, I questioned that seeds could be sent to my home in Austin. Has anyone ever done this before? any advice?

2. depends on the company, but a lot of companies have no problems sending to the US. Dr. Chronic has a great reputation for shipping seeds to the US. although i have never had seeds seized by customs, the worst they will do is take the seeds and send you a letter in the mail saying what they did and that it is illegal to posses cannabis seeds, etc.

as long as you aren't living with your parents (because it's not fair to them to get them involved in any of this type of stuff without their consent), just give dr. c an order, or nirvana seeds an order and you'll most likely be pleased with the results.

3. Being illegal doesn't mean it can't be done.

Many seedbanks ship to the USA. Occasionally shipments are intercepted by Customs, but there is only one case I am aware of where someone was busted for importing seeds, usually they will confiscate the beans and forward the package on to you with a letter saying they seized contraband.

Doc Chronic and Gypsy Nirvana are two good seedbanks. Both ship out of the UK, which I believe makes it more likely to slip through Customs.