Fuck I Got Ripped!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by russell300, Nov 21, 2007.

1. You could always hire someone. ;)

2. dont even consider getting the cops involved to rat him out, cuz the same thing you have on him, he has on you too. Just steal his crop and beat his ass. its the best way to handle things. then just burn it(a blunt and the EMPTY shed hahah) down after all is done and said

3. Put sugar in his gas tank in his car or truck.:)

4. Contrary to popular belief sugar does not destroy an engine, but put some water in his tank and it will take him awhile to figure out whats wrong though:D

5. yuor 6'10 270lbs.... Give him a big wedgie, and hang him up by his underwear in the front yard. Then tell him to keep his hands off your shit. What more would someone have to do to get the point across...

6. ^^ agreed. fucking spike his ass like a football you god damn huge football player sized person (im american so i mean real football ;) hahahahaha)

7. idk if you guys have thought of it yet, but if you rat the dude out... he's gonna be sitting in interrogation saying, "yeah i know a guy who grows 150 plants, let me off and i'll give you him" :poke:

My opinion: covert-style fuck his shit up. Or - You could go the psychological path, wait til he's not home and kick his door down. Don't do anything thing else. For weeks he'll be wondering who did it and what they took. Then you could do it again a couple weeks later. :D Let me know if this GD purp is overpowering my ability to make sense. :smoking:

-Grow:smoke:

8. First off.....Put sugar in his gas tank.....put human shit all over the front of his house.......and then if he says shit to you kick his ass and tell him wut's up if he ever fucks with you again!

9. o ya and do all this after you take his whole crop!!! then start his shed on fire!!!

10. Dane Cook style :D

11. Dane Cook is a cocksucker, he lost me as a fan a few years ago.

12. Id just go over to his house with a few guys and demand he gives you his plants for taking yours and if he doesn't give him a beating of a lifetime. And tell him if anyone finds who did it to him its gonna happen again but this time he wont be telling anyone.:devious:

If he knows anything he should know stealing plants is not a game so if you have a couple guys with you demanding plants he should know what the outcome will be if he doesn't give the plants back.

13. If you are growing then you need to keep cool. I am surprised he stole them if he is actually growing. There is a thread here about a guy who spent months trying to figure out a problem with his hydrohut.

I would find a way to mess with his stuff. He would never have a ph between 5.8 and 6 again. It would be 7 one day and after he fixed it the next day it would be 4.5. You can drive a person totally nuts messing with something like that. Don't do anything that he might suspect as someone else doing it. Find a way to mess with his plants that will keep him scratching his head for years. It would be nice to know if there was a forum he goes to so we could watch him crying about what is wrong with his plants and see all of the recomendations of things for him to try to fix it.

Another thing to do might be to make another 150 clones only this time be sure they are all males. Nothing better than having him waste a month or 2 of growing only to find all males.

Just be cool. Be sure that the only plants he grows successfully in the future are male plants.

14. What i wanna know is who the hell messes with someone 6-10 260 pounds? are u mauri? and/or are they mauri? i used to be quite the little pub brawler but, its common knowledge here in aus not to mess with mauri's man lol. You could defeat your enemy from within, if he doesn't know that you know what he done, grit your teeth and weasle your way into becoming his friend and then F@#k his shit up when he least expects it, then he wont even blame you 'cause your his "friend". Be like, thats right jump through the hoop, yes yes and fetch the bone "excellent:devious:".

RB
    Newbie.

15. You'll beat him so bad that he'll take a shit and it will walk around and tell you how badly you beat him.

And dude, you're alot bigger than most people on earth. Just mess around with him like a big bully messes with kids at school. Throw rocks at him, make fun of him, push him when hes walking home. He'll start to cry and say hes sorry.

16. Do what ever the hell you want, they guys got a shed filled with plants, u beat his ass and he aint callin the coppers cuz he got that.

17. oh my, violence is so boring. BUT revenge can be joyful.

so, yes, definitely fuck his wife....MAKE sure you get her preggers....and then let him deal with the little fuck....raising a child is extremely expensive, time consuming and enslaving. and will last for at least 18 years. couldnt think of a more fitting punishment for stealing your babies. so, just give him what he wants....

18. Poop in his oven. Then pre-heat 350 Degrees (F). Once it's heated, leave the oven door open to let that digested and passed auroma creep its way throughout his house and into his furniture. Then simply close the oven and go home. He ripped off your crop? Well you just pooped in his oven. It will make him think twice. Maybe you'll even get your cat back.

19. Buy a paintball gun, turn the velocity all the way up, and shoot him every time you see him. Get a ghillie suit and hide in his back yard.